Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

It's so cut throat out there right now that there is a ripple effect on NT. Unlike most of the people getting these this time around, I was actually there in 2000 during the last release and didn't have as much a problem as I do now because of all the fair weather sneakerheads and the sneakerheads that weren't even in the game back then. There are more sneakerheads this time around, but the same amount of stores. Thus chaos is going to ensue. Don't get in my way on release day because I have been waiting 11 years for this day and most of you have been waiting since you saw the results of the sneakernews march madness brackets. If you own a pair of 6things (yes I know what I did there), spizikes, flight 45 or the like then you need to get in the back of the line and buy the shake off my pound (for a lack of better comparison).

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by trae22can
gettin all butt hurt when you showed up 2 pgs ago 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
asked for help and i only get dickheads replying kill yourself thanks bro idk @+$ u talkin bout

Just wanted to make sure it was seen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I might try my luck getting these early at a retailer (fl, fnl, or fa) in my area but i was wondering if i could get confirmation that these are in stock before heading out this week. thx.

Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

I might try my luck getting these early at a retailer (fl, fnl, or fa) in my area but i was wondering if i could get confirmation that these are in stock before heading out this week. thx.

footlockers around me have had some of theirs at least a week so im sure next week most if not all will have thier shipments....

Where are all of these people coming from 2 weeks ago there was no one saying anything about needing help etc etc,

now all of a sudden everyone works for a charity that would like Concord donations
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Where are all of these people coming from?????? 2 weeks...a month ago there was no one saying anything about needing help etc etc,

now all of a sudden everyone works for a charity that would like Concord donations
laugh.gif
exactly

I just moved to the Charlotte area from Louisiana. I need to run some quick game on some
Chick that work in a shoe store. Release kinda snuck up on me

Originally Posted by mikeposite

It's so cut throat out there right now that there is a ripple effect on NT. Unlike most of the people getting these this time around, I was actually there in 2000 during the last release and didn't have as much a problem as I do now because of all the fair weather sneakerheads and the sneakerheads that weren't even in the game back then. There are more sneakerheads this time around, but the same amount of stores. Thus chaos is going to ensue. Don't get in my way on release day because I have been waiting 11 years for this day and most of you have been waiting since you saw the results of the sneakernews march madness brackets. If you own a pair of 6things (yes I know what I did there), spizikes, flight 45 or the like then you need to get in the back of the line and buy the shake off my pound (for a lack of better comparison).
was feeling you up until this point. there are people out there with these shoes in their possession, been in the game longer than you, and probably have triple the shoes you have. 

Your right man. Maybe I went on a little bit of a rant. Every should be looking to cop those black and white spacejam 6things

Your right man. Maybe I went on a little bit of a rant. Every should be looking to cop those black and white spacejam 6things

haha guess it happens to the best of us....but anyways man i seen these the other day in our stockroom...CLEAN! shape is not bad quality is on point!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

haha guess it happens to the best of us....but anyways man i seen these the other day in our stockroom...CLEAN! shape is not bad quality is on point!

Thank you for the positivity sir.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Thank you for the positivity sir.
Lets just go and get our kicks. enough of the *******t. We all love kicks, lets just get ours.

Originally Posted by airsully

their shipping policy states that if ordered before noon central time, they ship that day, but overnight for a saturday delivery on a holiday weekend might be tough ?

If I orderd at midnight Friday, and they say they process the order and ship it out by noon it would be possible to get it the next day. If not many people are going to be upset come christmas day. To anyone who had orderd their cool greys from eastbay last year, did the shoes come intime for christmas? If not how long did it take for u to get them?

^yeah man I agree.  what people read on this forum fuels the hype on the street. it isnt even that serious this time around because this is a general release.

^^^^^
camping really isnt for me. Ive never enjoyed a campout. Totally not worth it to me. Its not like 10 years ago when you can just go to the store at opening and buy your kicks without a line... much has changed. I'll do what i can to cop online.

Back
Top Bottom