Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i'm only going to be able to get 1 pair from my footaction. employees tell me they only got 1 shipment, 12 pairs total. already figured about 5-6 pairs are going to be bought by employees, so really like 6-7 pairs for sale. hate camping out but since i'm off that day might as well have an adventure.....
where do you live that sounds like a 1/4 or 1/2shipment
i live in merced, ca. it's located in the central valley. same thing happend last year with the cool grey xi's. store only got 12 pairs. i was lucky to figure out which side to camp out  at the mall where they would open the doors first. only other store that got them in that mall was sheik and i've never liked the store. so basically it's 1 pair per size except the popular sizes 10-11. i'm working on acquiring extra pairs in case i get there late.

I'm gonna have to pass on these
frown.gif
I have family business.

Anyone know how much resellers will be charging? Realistically please lol

really feel you for guys in the US....

these will be an easy cop here in Australia..... im planning to pick them up after Xmas, as the Nike store will have its post Xmas sale with 20% off
pimp.gif

Cool Grey's 11's are still sitting, BC 3's , WC 3's , black flip 3's , bordeaux 7's , Black metalic 5's ..... all FSR's too.

At 20% off it'll only be a 50% markup from the US box price right? I seem to recall prices in Australia as being ridiculous for most releases, plus fashion tastes are quite different. What I don't get is why Nike doesn't do a buyback of releases like this in world markets where they don't sell and then offer them up in markets where they'll fly off the shelves.

Originally Posted by mints

At 20% off it'll only be a 50% markup from the US box price right? I seem to recall prices in Australia as being ridiculous for most releases, plus fashion tastes are quite different. What I don't get is why Nike doesn't do a buyback of releases like this in world markets where they don't sell and then offer them up in markets where they'll fly off the shelves.
hmmm, prices have come down on Jordans in Australia...
the recent retro 3's sell for $220.00 if you got a free Footlocker membership its 10% off, so thats $198.00 ( tax included)

the XI's will retail for $240.00 , with 20% off , they will be $192.00 (tax inclusive) so its pretty much on par with US pricing.

our fashion is similar to the US (i was there on holiday in July) alot of hype for the black and white "Spacejam" in Australia, so these will sell well, but wont be hard to get.

Also keep in mind, of late, Footlocker Australia and Nike get a very limited number of retro's allocated to them, we maybe get 2-3 pairs in each size and that will be it, no re-stocks. Lebron and Kobe shoes sell very here .... Not too many younger guys coming through are familiar with Jordans.

plus, i have been told by the Nike store guys they will be getting these in very large numbers.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i'm only going to be able to get 1 pair from my footaction. employees tell me they only got 1 shipment, 12 pairs total. already figured about 5-6 pairs are going to be bought by employees, so really like 6-7 pairs for sale. hate camping out but since i'm off that day might as well have an adventure.....
where do you live that sounds like a 1/4 or 1/2shipment
i live in merced, ca. it's located in the central valley. same thing happend last year with the cool grey xi's. store only got 12 pairs. i was lucky to figure out which side to camp out  at the mall where they would open the doors first. only other store that got them in that mall was sheik and i've never liked the store. so basically it's 1 pair per size except the popular sizes 10-11. i'm working on acquiring extra pairs in case i get there late.

Lol are you talking about the fashion fair mall over here in fresno?

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by michael0360

^quality looks better than the CDP
laugh.gif

Sure does. CDP is a disgrace to the black/red colorway. About to sell my CDP, patent cut is better on the cake then on my pair!!!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Bro, is that cake?
pimp.gif

Yup, and they look better then the CDP 11s
laugh.gif
Do it man... I sold my CDP and used what i got for em plus $30 and got a DS 01 pair...no brainer for me, and that cake looks
pimp.gif
+1 I sold my CDP 11s recently. Was unhappy with the quality.

Christmas came early in Mexico as some spots have already start selling the shoes, fortunately very much close to retail, I have already copped twice, very happy with them!!

Originally Posted by gyeah

Heard an interesting bit of news today at work....that these were actually going to be discounted on Swoosh. Anyone else heard the same thing?

Oh yeah? Haven't heard anything. I got a "doubtful" when asked.

my footaction only got 24 pairs man smh!!!! i could only get one on lock........ now im scavaging tryna get my 2nd pair! its gonna be crzy at this mall man tryna pull all my connects 2gether

I know a couple of people were wondering about the final price, this is straight from nike.com

[table][tr][td]12/23/11[/td][td]Air Jordan 11 Retro[/td][td]White/Black-Dark Concord[/td][td]$180[/td][td]378037-107[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

is overnight shipping even worth getting 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Nope, they drop at midnight. Which is christmas eve and a sat. 
december 23 is friday so they drop thursday midnight? or so i thought? but reguardless its not worth it because u probly wouldnt be gettin em til after Christmas
December 23rd is gonna be Thursday going into Friday at 12 am. 

Thanks for everyone who's been dropping valuable info in this thread. I'm new to the Miami area and trying to figure out where to camp. I'm down here near Dadeland and Niketown isn't that much farther. Any Miami heads have a preference towards either? Or another spot that might have em? I'm sure Mr. R might get them, but they mark stuff up a lot.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Heard an interesting bit of news today at work....that these were actually going to be discounted on Swoosh. Anyone else heard the same thing?

why doubtful? SJs and CGs were discounted....basically a Xmas "gift" from Nike to swoosh holders....looks like limit will be 1 then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by ajkatt

why doubtful? SJs and CGs were discounted....basically a Xmas "gift" from Nike to swoosh holders....looks like limit will be 1 then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It looks like someone posted this a few pages back too.  I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

thenewjs23 wrote:

Have you ever had any issue and had to pay a custom fee? I know you order international often. Is it random. Thanks

Its very random if you are not informed. It boils down to threats on the US and if its a mail threat.  I read 3 different newspapers every morning so one is bound to discuss a threat if it exists. Not all the time I have had issues that have they papers did not pick up on. 

Back
Top Bottom