Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by mints

At 20% off it'll only be a 50% markup from the US box price right? I seem to recall prices in Australia as being ridiculous for most releases, plus fashion tastes are quite different. What I don't get is why Nike doesn't do a buyback of releases like this in world markets where they don't sell and then offer them up in markets where they'll fly off the shelves.
hmmm, prices have come down on Jordans in Australia...
the recent retro 3's sell for $220.00 if you got a free Footlocker membership its 10% off, so thats $198.00 ( tax included)

the XI's will retail for $240.00 , with 20% off , they will be $192.00 (tax inclusive) so its pretty much on par with US pricing.

our fashion is similar to the US (i was there on holiday in July) alot of hype for the black and white "Spacejam" in Australia, so these will sell well, but wont be hard to get.

Also keep in mind, of late, Footlocker Australia and Nike get a very limited number of retro's allocated to them, we maybe get 2-3 pairs in each size and that will be it, no re-stocks. Lebron and Kobe shoes sell very here .... Not too many younger guys coming through are familiar with Jordans.

plus, i have been told by the Nike store guys they will be getting these in very large numbers.

''Did dis dude just did this''
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by mints

At 20% off it'll only be a 50% markup from the US box price right? I seem to recall prices in Australia as being ridiculous for most releases, plus fashion tastes are quite different. What I don't get is why Nike doesn't do a buyback of releases like this in world markets where they don't sell and then offer them up in markets where they'll fly off the shelves.
hmmm, prices have come down on Jordans in Australia...
the recent retro 3's sell for $220.00 if you got a free Footlocker membership its 10% off, so thats $198.00 ( tax included)

the XI's will retail for $240.00 , with 20% off , they will be $192.00 (tax inclusive) so its pretty much on par with US pricing.

our fashion is similar to the US (i was there on holiday in July) alot of hype for the black and white "Spacejam" in Australia, so these will sell well, but wont be hard to get.

Also keep in mind, of late, Footlocker Australia and Nike get a very limited number of retro's allocated to them, we maybe get 2-3 pairs in each size and that will be it, no re-stocks. Lebron and Kobe shoes sell very here .... Not too many younger guys coming through are familiar with Jordans.

plus, i have been told by the Nike store guys they will be getting these in very large numbers.

''Did dis dude just did this''
tired.gif

99.9% sure he was joking...

He's saying that even though people out there may not refer to them as Concords there is a lot of hype for the shoe, that's incorrectly referred to as Black/White "Spacejams".

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by gyeah

Heard an interesting bit of news today at work....that these were actually going to be discounted on Swoosh. Anyone else heard the same thing?

Oh yeah? Haven't heard anything. I got a "doubtful" when asked.
why doubtful? SJs and CGs were discounted....basically a Xmas "gift" from Nike to swoosh holders....looks like limit will be 1 then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know they were, i was saying what I was told. But hey if they are its all good.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Oh yeah? Haven't heard anything. I got a "doubtful" when asked.
why doubtful? SJs and CGs were discounted....basically a Xmas "gift" from Nike to swoosh holders....looks like limit will be 1 then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know they were, i was saying what I was told. But hey if they are its all good.
I knew the Space Jam's were discounted and I was able to order two pair back in '09, wasn't aware that the Cool Grey's were discounted. Damn, that kinda hurts. LOL I just figured that the Concord's weren't going to be discounted since it doesn't seem like "major" releases are discounted anymore.
Were the CG's limted to 1 per person?

Time to burst some bubbles folks.

Chicago information:

Last year, House of Hoops Chicago got 150 pairs of CG11s.

They got concords today - only 70. Other Foot Lockers are only getting between 12-24 pairs.

So a prime opportunity for JB to satisfy consumers with mass production, they have done the opposite.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

These will NOT be discounted on swoosh. Confirmed.

This. Unless something changes in the next week or so before RD, they are not going to be discounted. Would be a nice Xmas gift from Nike, but I highly doubt it. None of the recent Jordan releases have been discounted on RD, even the wack ones.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Hardly surprising to hear that Concords will be less available than CG11s.  All part of the "game"
tired.gif
Making a more sought after shoe more limited 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Hardly surprising to hear that Concords will be less available than CG11s.  All part of the "game"
tired.gif
Making a more sought after shoe more limited 
eyes.gif
thats what im thinking, make less of a GR that will sell out immediately? never heard of that "game" and doubt a billion $ corp. has ever played it...

They are only getting half shipments and the rest are coming in I bet. I have heard alot of places getting plenty, even spots that don't get anything are getting these. Just put in work finding a spot and I think you will be fine.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

These will NOT be discounted on swoosh. Confirmed.
YEP THIS WAS CONFIRMED TO ME AS WELL. HOWEVER, THEY CAN STILL BE BOUGHT ON DISCOUNT FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORES.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Chicago information:

They got concords today - only 70. Other Foot Lockers are only getting between 12-24 pairs.

So a prime opportunity for JB to satisfy consumers with mass production, they have done the opposite.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HOW MY LOCAL FINISHLINE GOT MORE PAIRS THAN HOUSE OF HOOPS CHICAGO?

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Christmas came early in Mexico as some spots have already start selling the shoes, fortunately very much close to retail, I have already copped twice, very happy with them!!

where in mexico?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Chicago information:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this

Chicago information:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it has to be a 1/2 shipment they cant just get 70

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Christmas came early in Mexico as some spots have already start selling the shoes, fortunately very much close to retail, I have already copped twice, very happy with them!!
Yea, plus shipping is around $30+ Not bad....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Chicago information:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it has to be a 1/2 shipment they cant just get 70

That info from NY Giants is wrong..

Chicago information:

I'm not sure where you got this info, nor am I discrediting it but which HoH are you referring to? State or North Riverside?
I know for a fact that one of those locations has more than 70 pairs....way more.

Also there are several other venues across the city that have more than 70 pairs and are nowhere near the volume sellers like HoH.

Back
Top Bottom