Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

My Space Jams and Cool greys tags say production started on July 8th and 9th. That seems like a pretty big gap to not be in production by now.

They've made lots of last minute changes to the shoe. The early samples look different from what's ultimately going into production. They're probably starting up production on these later this week or next week though.

Whatever the case is, this post is confirmed now: http://counterkicks.com/2011/07/25/...being-passed-off-as-the-real-thing-right-now/

I'd expect authentic images of the actual production shoe to start leaking within the next couple weeks, if not by the end of this week.

I'm kind of iffy on the blue tinted sole. Part of likes it because the shoe looks so clean with a blue tint to it. But the OG side of me loves the clear sole. When I think of Concords I think of a sole that yellows. As much as people hated it, thats part of the beauty of the shoe. The sole showed how well you took care of the shoes.

It looks like they will be releasing with a blue tint. Hopefully it'a a subtle hue and makes it more "icy" than blue

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm kind of iffy on the blue tinted sole. Part of likes it because the shoe looks so clean with a blue tint to it. But the OG side of me loves the clear sole. When I think of Concords I think of a sole that yellows. As much as people hated it, thats part of the beauty of the shoe. The sole showed how well you took care of the shoes.

It looks like they will be releasing with a blue tint. Hopefully it'a a subtle hue and makes it more "icy" than blue

OG Concords had a blue hue to them, the 2000s were clear so they yellowed quickly. The Blueish tint looks good. hopefully its isnt as blue as the photos show.  A sole like the 2010 Cool Grey XIs would make them perfect

Originally Posted by rareair45

Release will be chaos.

roll.gif
You must have your pre-orders up your site? Shut the hell up we don't need your hype in here with the rest of this ridiculous speculation.

On another note I said I was retiring after this release but I think I already have.

Will these be GR? How tough do you think it will be to get a pair of these? I don't know if I should pre-order, I just don't wanna miss out on these

Originally Posted by StevieO

Will these be GR? How tough do you think it will be to get a pair of these? I don't know if I should pre-order, I just don't wanna miss out on these

These will be general release, however it's best if you act as if these were limited. Despite the extra numbers of pairs stores will have, these will still sell out hella quick, and don't forget all the people who are gonna want these for christmas. I feel like if i get to my mall about a half n hour before it opens, I'll definitely get a pair in my size. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

I couldn't agree more el bro, dude up there making pathetic excuses for this company is lame.

qft

it's not just JB cutting corners to make more money, it's actually Nike as a whole....money/ greed has affected so many industries these days. Back in the 90s and even early 2000s, JB/Nike cared about their reputation as far as releasing quality(materials, cuts, padding, attention to the little details etc) products went, but IMO once they realized they have an exploitable market, they took full advantage.
AS ANY SMART BUSINESS SHOULD.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

These will be general release, however it's best if you act as if these were limited. Despite the extra numbers of pairs stores will have, these will still sell out hella quick, and don't forget all the people who are gonna want these for christmas. I feel like if i get to my mall about a half n hour before it opens, I'll definitely get a pair in my size. Hope this helps.
Thanks man...Definately layin off the pre-order then...

wooow! They actually look really good to me. Definitely better than the photoshoped pics that were swirling around the net this past weekend.

ITHAS BEGUN! *shang tsung voice* pics are pretty much what I expected , concord xi's , swear some of you in here will find anything to complain about, it's gonna be a long 5 months

Lol, of course, now we're gonna have people criticizing the Patent, like it's not the exact same cut from the last 4 XI releases..

These look amazing. Much more true shape, none of that over elongated, smushed up crap. The tint of the soles almost looks identical to the tint of the OG's

So far, so good.. Count me in

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I wish I could get to the mall an hour before it opens to get a pair where I live.  Because if you did that here in Durham your $%@ aint gonna get a pair...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

qft

it's not just JB cutting corners to make more money, it's actually Nike as a whole....money/ greed has affected so many industries these days. Back in the 90s and even early 2000s, JB/Nike cared about their reputation as far as releasing quality(materials, cuts, padding, attention to the little details etc) products went, but IMO once they realized they have an exploitable market, they took full advantage.

I AIN'T EVEN MAD
laugh.gif

Exactly.
Nike/Jordan Brand is a mega corporation. They're not your friend and they don't care how long you've been a loyal customer and that you threaten to stop buying their product. When you leave, 5 more heads will pop up and take your place. Reputation? Ha. Something utterly catastrophic would have to happen to give them a blemish. They don't give a @#@! about releasing "quality" products.  They care about their bottom line.

They're goal is to maximize profit and minimize cost. And if that means using sweatshop labor to turn out low quality products that are going to sell astronomically, then so be it.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

qft

I AIN'T EVEN MAD
laugh.gif

Exactly.
Nike/Jordan Brand is a mega corporation. They're not your friend and they don't care how long you've been a loyal customer and that you threaten to stop buying their product. When you leave, 5 more heads will pop up and take your place. Reputation? Ha. Something utterly catastrophic would have to happen to give them a blemish. They don't give a %@+! about releasing "quality" products.  They care about their bottom line.

They're goal is to maximize profit and minimize cost. And if that means using sweatshop labor to turn out low quality products that are going to sell astronomically, then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom