Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Steez

We've got multiple detailed photos of the Concords coming to CounterKicks later today that we just received. I wouldn't judge the tint of the sole based on anyone's photos unless they're professionally shot and color corrected. Depending on lighting and camera, every photo will look different. We have been told that the tint on the shoe is a "deep blue" and it's deeper than what you've seen on the Cool Grey XI release last year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Geez brah just post the pics. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

We've got multiple detailed photos of the Concords coming to CounterKicks later today that we just received. I wouldn't judge the tint of the sole based on anyone's photos unless they're professionally shot and color corrected. Depending on lighting and camera, every photo will look different. We have been told that the tint on the shoe is a "deep blue" and it's deeper than what you've seen on the Cool Grey XI release last year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Geez brah just post the pics. 

More angles of the shoe are still being taken and we are currently processing and verifying the information. We don't just run out mouths like idiots and talk nonsense of things we don't know about, unlike you. You've been consistently among the least knowledgeable posters around here, talking nonsense about things you don't have any first hand experience of.
laugh.gif

Because the guy can't read and he's been taking all sorts of nonsense shots at us. Sorry, if you're going to come with nonsense at me, can't read, can't put together things in context, expect me to call you out on it every time. No time for people's games.

People be in they feelings
laugh.gif
, but these do look pretty good too me need to see more photos though and ones that show that the jumpman isn't pressed on either, but these are pretty much what I expected. Can't wait

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eek.gif
damn why you shoot rusty like that .....he just wants the "pic/pics" your guys have & NO DAMN TEASERS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

http://www.kixandthecity....011-first-detailed-look/
That blue tint is too much....
eyes.gif

so you just missed the last 3-10 pages huh
laugh.gif

He said that they will receive pics later today. He probably don't have it yet. I'm patiently waiting because I think the photos from MN are probably not the real deal. Looks like photoshopped DMP 11's with the unstitched jumpman. I hope the jumpman is stitched.

I'll give you guys an actual example. Right now, as I'm typing this, we're verifying whether or not the Jumpman is stitched on with our sources. That's a REAL TIME process, and the only reason it's come up is because of you guys asking about it in this thread over the last couple pages. We're developing the best picture we can of the shoes and making sure the info is CORRECT to the best of our knowledge. I apologize if you guys are accustomed to non fact-checked shoe sources but we don't do that. And having people run their mouth like Rusty who is oblivious to context or reality isn't speeding up the process. It's people like him that make it less likely that things get shared in the future.

Come on guys, OF COURSE the jumpman is going to be stitched! The concords are going to be done using the EXACT same manufacturing process the last XI retros were done in. It would arguably cost Nike more to create a press on jumpman when the factory process is already in place for stitching it on. As silly as Nike can be, they're not going to ruin a massive release by changing a critical part of the original design. Let's not over think this. Counterkicks obviously has the "in" with early releases and eventually confirm, but we're wasting bandwidth over this.

^^^ Yes I have been critical of your sites practices but I have never personally attacked you or called you names. Both of which are against the rules but it seems you have no problem with that. The dudes from MN get just as much heat when they post a single pic and a link back to their site, but they never resort to name calling.

That's wrong. You are not speaking on any facts, you're making up nonsense on a consistent basis even after I've exhaustively explained our images. You act like we take a single photo to hype up the site. You're crazy. We don't have the shoes. If we did, we'd have taken 50 details shots of the shoes YESTERDAY and posted it. So again, keep lying to yourself and others but if you say things that aren't true you will get called out on it. Our position is already well documented and I'll keep referring you to it until you get the context. We don't hype anything up. We report on what we're able to from our sources. Anything else would be, completely obviously, physically impossible to do. We can't take photos of shoes out of thin air that we don't own. What about that you don't understand is what I find pretty incredible and that you need to be told repeatedly is indicative that you don't seem to be connecting the dots in your head.

counterkicks>MN, SN, etc
just be patient, I'd rather have solid and accurate info than PS'd ones like MN posted and then later tried to play off. hahah

Plus CK doesn't make a brand new thread to post their info as MN does. And most importantly, CK, for the most part, doesn't bite any of their info. 

Originally Posted by bence23

Look just like OGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

False.  Jumpman facing opposite way, very low cut PL, and the Jumpman appears to be pressed on 
eyes.gif
  Ankle leather doesn't look on par with the OG's either.  That being said, these look ALOT better then i thought they would be.

That's wrong. You are not speaking on any facts, you're making up nonsense on a consistent basis even after I've exhaustively explained our images. You act like we take a single photo to hype up the site. You're crazy. We don't have the shoes. If we did, we'd have taken 50 details shots of the shoes YESTERDAY and posted it. So again, keep lying to yourself and others but if you say things that aren't true you will get called out on it. Our position is already well documented and I'll keep referring you to it until you get the context. We don't hype anything up. We report on what we're able to from our sources. Anything else would be, completely obviously, physically impossible to do. We can't take photos of shoes out of thin air that we don't own. What about that you don't understand is what I find pretty incredible and that you need to be told repeatedly is indicative that you don't seem to be connecting the dots in your head.
We both know this is just spill over from the Lebron 9 thread, where I gave you a little heat. I barely said anything in this thread but you;re jumping down my throat. I do appreciate the info and pics your site provides, all I had was an issue of how you guys handled the breaking of the Bron pics and these pics. And I know the "
laugh.gif
" make it come off as me being a douche 
I understand you don't have pics, I did in the case of the Bron 9s too, all I'm saying it that maybe you should wait until you got actual full pics before you run to post because it looks to some like you just promoting your site more than anything these. But I'll stop calling out your site if it upsets you, and I don't want to distract from this post. I respect what you do with your site and I'm not looking for any e-beef. We both adults here, so if you took offense to my post, my bad I apologize. So lets just agree to disagree instead of attacking each other 

CATCHING FEELINGS OVER CONCORD 11'S ON A SNEAKER FORUM?

CHILDISH BOTH PARTIES ARE...

LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHETHER OR NOT PICS ARE RELEASED WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT JORDAN BRAND WILL RELEASE THESE SHOES THIS YEAR. EVENTUALLY EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL "PICS"....

JUST RELAX AND BE PATIENT.

I ALSO AM STARTING TO BELIEVE THOSE MN PICS ARE PHOTOSHOPPED AS WELL. WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME....

rusty why doesnt you sig say SHI SHI SHAWWWWWWW?
tdot how so if the jumpman is facing the toes ?

Well I guess the first "leaked" photos weren't photoshopped according to that video of the 2011 version unless they are a fake shoe
laugh.gif
which I wouldn't be surprised about. But hopefully they are the real thing and if they are then they are the same exact mold as the space jams from 09 which is a love/hate relationship IMO.

Back
Top Bottom