Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

very good young grasshopper ^^^ most of y'all didn't even notice the 52 instead of the 23 on the heel tab

Got so caught up looking at the bottom, didn't notice until the second time around haha.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

hope the quality is better then the cgs
Why? are the 2010 Coolgreys that bad?
i held them in my hands and i could not find any weakspots in terms of crafting.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

i held them in my hands and i could not find any weakspots in terms of crafting.
my friend owns a pair and absolutely hates them. 
He says they hurt him more than any other pair hes ever worn

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Oh, so they are really that uncomfy?
The 2000 retros were all very comfy, i only complained about the stability and the traction,

as they required to be fresh out of the box or the floor needs to be very clean when playing indoor.

I would like to know from collectors who have worn the OG's 2000/2001 retros and the recent

ones.

...glad I know the local store managers...i saw kids lining up at noon for the CG release...no waiting for me...

The 2000 retros were all very comfy, i only complained about the stability and the traction,

as they required to be fresh out of the box or the floor needs to be very clean when playing indoor.

I would like to know from collectors who have worn the OG's 2000/2001 retros and the recent

ones.
theres no doubt that quality was better back then. 
The ones that I have owned at one point were the space jams from both retros. leather around the ankle was much softer. The whole shoe just felt a lot softer and comfortable.

the recent cool greys were a hell a lot better than the previous years spacejams, if the concords are made like those I would not be mad at all and buy as many as I can....just sucks these releases are at a time of the year when you should be thinking and buying gifts for others.

ones.

ive had numerous XIs, ranging from 95 Concords and 96 Bred XIs all the way to last years Cool Grey XIs. The CG XIs were pretty comfy, almost as much or equally as much as the 2000 retros. glad they made the patent leather chunky again for a change and that made the toebox wider, which added extra comfort.

i agree, the 2010 coolgrey is a solid shoe, no complaints from me, unlike my space jams that yellow quick, thank god i dyed the soles blue early before they had achance to get too bad

I know yall want your soles to stay icy on YOUR concords but I want mine to yellow so it will look like peanut butter and jelly on the bottoms
(im gonna gun for two to keep one on ice)

I know yall want your soles to stay icy on YOUR concords but I want mine to yellow so it will look like peanut butter and jelly on the bottoms
(im gonna gun for two pair of course)

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Josh311

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOLWUT 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom