roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

^^^I do and thats the problem its always a 30 percent chance of rain then FWOOSH DOWNPOUR!!!

I only accept 0 percent chance of rain...dont risk it!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^^I do and thats the problem its always a 30 percent chance of rain then FWOOSH DOWNPOUR!!!

I just checked the weather report for Durham today and the thing said 0 percent chance of rain and its raining like Seattle outside %%*!!!

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

dude, the 2000 dark concords had yellowish outsoles from the beginning! From your pics the got only a bit darker than 
from the beginning. My pair has very dark yellow soles now looking like Timberland boots' soles!
the mesh is yellowish too but i used the [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]FL white sponge[/color] and made them look fresh again.

The outsoles have separated much but i fixed it with special glue and now i've been rocking them again 

what exactly is a "FL white sponge"? im restoring some og XIs and rit whitener/brightener just aint doing it for me. i just cant get that yellow twinge out.
does the FL white sponge, really have them look a vibrant white?, or just an improvement? thanks .

I just checked the weather report for Durham today and the thing said 0 percent chance of rain and its raining like Seattle outside %%*!!!
Wow your weather man needs help

Wow your weather man needs help

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

dude, the 2000 dark concords had yellowish outsoles from the beginning! From your pics the got only a bit darker than 
from the beginning. My pair has very dark yellow soles now looking like Timberland boots' soles!
the mesh is yellowish too but i used the [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]FL white sponge[/color] and made them look fresh again.

The outsoles have separated much but i fixed it with special glue and now i've been rocking them again 

what exactly is a "FL white sponge"? im restoring some og XIs and rit whitener/brightener just aint doing it for me. i just cant get that yellow twinge out.
does the FL white sponge, really have them look a vibrant white?, or just an improvement? thanks .
FL stands for FootLocker and the white sponge is a shoe care item which looks like their instant shoe shine but only meant to repair white leather shoes.
it can even cover up minor scratches and you can wipe it off when not fully dried.

When you have applied the white creme on your kicks, make sure to let them dry well. Wait for at least 24 hours otherwise

your jeans might get a bit of it. 

I only did that once to my AJ XI 2000 concords and they are still looking very nice for over a year now.

I think the white creme will only come off if you expose them to heavy rain or scrubbing it off by force with water.

My XI concords before yellowed extremely on the mesh upper which made the shoe looking very disgusting.

Now it looks quite fresh, not 100% like the original white but at least around 90%.  

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

67 pages of nothing lol......
lol i was thinking the same thing. Everyday i check this thread hoping see some photos or hear new news.. and nothing. ehh i'm sure something will pop up very soon.

like a dummy i just sold my 00' concords, and have sellers remorse smh. i will be doubling up on the 11' concords, and trying to double up on the 00' as well.

SO I HEARD TODAY THAT THESE ARE GOING TO BE A HYPERSTRIKE RELEASE, LIKE THE EMINEM 2S, AND ONLY THE LOWTOP XI IE(LOW TOP $$#*+% XIS) WILL BE A GR.THE ACTUAL CONCORDS WILL BE A "TINKER EDITION" IN HONOR OF HIS RETIREMENT AND THEM BEING HIS FAVORITE SHOE. I HOPE THIS IS COMPLETE #@%%#+%! AND 100% WRONG

Originally Posted by matt2126

SO I HEARD TODAY THAT THESE ARE GOING TO BE A HYPERSTRIKE RELEASE, LIKE THE EMINEM 2S, AND ONLY THE LOWTOP XI IE(LOW TOP $$#*+% XIS) WILL BE A GR.THE ACTUAL CONCORDS WILL BE A "TINKER EDITION" IN HONOR OF HIS RETIREMENT AND THEM BEING HIS FAVORITE SHOE. I HOPE THIS IS COMPLETE #@%%#+%! AND 100% WRONG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Originally Posted by G Que

Originally Posted by hostos

funniest gif response ive seen at niketalk to date

LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO... Whatever he is smoking needs to be "banned"like the Jordans lol smh
Did you really think that joke would be funny?
eyes.gif
I think that deserves that GIF more than my comment that got taken the wrong way

5PlTg.gif

alien.gif

didnt you say a week or so ago you saw them in person

Maaaaaaaaan......... IF Jb was smart, they'd make tons of these. Enough to have some sitting on the shelves.

Me, personally, I wont be able to camp out. So it sux but wish they mass produced these.

Back
Top Bottom