Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by swetooth9

i know this release will be crazy in NY and other big cities, but I wonder how it will be for NC...never camped for shoes before, but I think this will be a release that requires it

I live in NC....for these you probably wanna camp.
what i was thinking...4 hours ahead of time enough? or you thinking overnight (8+ hours)?

air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg

gotta get 3 one for me and 2 to pair for mine, im not going to kill the opportunity for another to cop just for mine to be free

If you have a Niketown in your area you will NOT have to camp.

I got my CG's in the afternoon, (release date) & they still had 60 or so pair left (NT Chi).

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I got my CG's in the afternoon, (release date) & they still had 60 or so pair left (NT Chi).

Concord release>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CG

i hope your right my fellow chi-towner im trying for at leasy 2-3.... hopefully locally to avoid excess bs

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Concord release>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CG

CG XI sold out on our midnight release.

This release is going to be MAYHAM!

There should be enough to go around for everyone. Of course all of the stores in the mall are gonna sell out quickly but I was able to get my space jams and my cool greys from local mom and pop stores later on that afternoon on the RD. Can't wait to see the mayhem that occurs during this release
roll.gif

Niketown NYC is going to have a massive LINE down 57th and then wrap around either 5th/Madison Ave. No question. And let's not forget Champs x Foot Locker in Times Sq, as well as Footlocker x HOH x Footaction all on 34th. 

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by Willdill23

Originally Posted by itrainedmichael

Have my gal pose nude in these
I expect pics on RD.
laugh.gif

But this will not be a good release in Houston.

I'm sure you all have seen the CG vid. I'll never risk my life for some sneakers.

So with that being said, I will cop off NDC or FTL from the safety of my home.

Back
Top Bottom