Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Can't wait to get multiple pairs of these bad boys! After staring at my 00 today I wanted 2-3 more pairs on ice!

Was debating on what to rock today, ended up going with the bordeaux
smile.gif

if people were robbed, stabbed and killed over the electric blue foam PROS..we're ALL gonna die for the concords.

It is going to be straight chaos in December. People will step over others to grab multiple pairs

I think everyone's gonna have a good story to tell when they camp out for these. I'll camp out just for the entertainment value of someone or something stupid bound to happend. Cool grey's were bad last year because of stores only getting one shipment in my area. It's only going to be worse this December.

Chaos will ensue. Almost hard to believe that the last time these were generally released that u could've walked in the spot around noon and still cop

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Chaos will ensue. Almost hard to believe that the last time these were generally released that u could've walked in the spot around noon and still cop
Damn shame this will never ever happen again. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I got mine from east bay like two days after they released and I was with my friend when he got his pair at footaction a day our two after that, sux that it can't be that easy any more, also they retailed at $125 smh.

Back when these OGs dropped I remember they had pairs of the Concords left on Columbias release date my Sports Authority of all places. If I only knew then what I know now. I would have had at least 4 DS pairs on ice. 

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Back when these OGs dropped I remember they had pairs of the Concords left on Columbias release date my Sports Authority of all places. If I only knew then what I know now. I would have had at least 4 DS pairs on ice. 
well actually many people had missed their chance to get a pair of OG XI back then. They were first of all not mass-produced
like the AJ VII or VIII in the past. While many people disliked them first, they eventually bought them.

I wanted to wait to get the black/reds in the States but when i arrived there in the summertime they were all sold out.

Only the XI low I.E. were still in store. When thinking back i should have copped the I.E.s at least but instead

i bought the Air Zoom Flight 96' (Penny's Olympic shoes).

Originally Posted by bence23

if people were robbed, stabbed and killed over the electric blue foam PROS..we're ALL gonna die for the concords.

Posted in the DMV forum.

If we can donate money to help other countries, there has to be something that NT as a whole can do to prevent
things like this from happening.

30t6p3b.gif

Price on these is now $180, not $175 anymore. Starting in October all prices are going up like we heard about earlier in the year.

Stealth III's will be $150 still then the black/cement's will be $160. XIV's, X's and IV's are going to be $160 and one can assume the XII's next year will also be $160. XI's are $180.

we should lock this thread until we get official pictures!!

i keep checking this thread when someone post something and its nothing important....(sigh) we need pics!!!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm already saving up Money specifically for the Concords. I plan on getting 4 pairs mininum none to be resold.

why on earth would u need 4 for yourself??

i know this release will be crazy in NY and other big cities, but I wonder how it will be for NC...never camped for shoes before, but I think this will be a release that requires it

Originally Posted by LA KB24

we should lock this thread until we get official pictures!!

i keep checking this thread when someone post something and its nothing important....(sigh) we need pics!!!
pics will be out near the end of this month

Originally Posted by bence23

I will be armed with pepper spray when I go to buy these, and I will be armed with pepper spray anytime I wear them! I work too hard for My money and shoes to have some bum(s) try to take it away from me. All the people who kill, and stab someone over sneakers are morons .If Nike or Jordan brand gets informed this is happening over their company's sneakers I hope it doesn't effect their decision on wether or not  to release a popular sneaker.I pray nothing bad happens when the Concords release, I wouldn't want JB to have to hear news that something tragic happened to someone over the Concord XI's.Even though they (JB) care about the money and people will buy the shoes, they would probaly be hesitant to release another popular, highly liked shoe if someone were to get killed for the upcoming Concord XI release.

It's like now the police should  start finding out when hot sneakers are releasing, so they can patrol the areas of the stores and malls that sell them to make sure nothing bad happens.

Well anyway we've got less than 6 months remaining till these babies release! So happy they are finally being retroed again! I will kiss my Concord XI's when I buy them in December!
happy.gif

air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm already saving up Money specifically for the Concords. I plan on getting 4 pairs mininum none to be resold.

why on earth would u need want 4 for yourself??

Several Reasons. Because I love them. I don't know if they will ever be retroed again after 2011. It took JB eleven years to re - retro these so theres a possibility that if they do ever release again after this year we may not see them release again until the year 2022. I will wear my first one and take extremely good care of them.  After they start to look like they are not brand new anymore I will UN - DS  the 2nd pair. The first two pairs I buy will be my size. I don't know if my feet will get bigger several years from now so the other 2 pairs that I buy will be a 1/2 size bigger and a full size bigger than the size I normally wear .

Some of you are making the incident over the foams to be bigger than it is.

You can be stuck by lightening or stung by killer bees, are you going to stay in the house?

Back
Top Bottom