Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

My advice is to start locking down pairs, ASAP. I'm more interested for when these hit the early sellers.

I wouldnt mind paying 5 dollars more as long as we get better quality.

But damn, they would retail for 125 and they were better before.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by swetooth9

i know this release will be crazy in NY and other big cities, but I wonder how it will be for NC...never camped for shoes before, but I think this will be a release that requires it

I live in NC....for these you probably wanna camp.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I wouldnt mind paying 5 dollars more as long as we get better quality.

But damn, they would retail for 125 and they were better before.
30t6p3b.gif
Yup.  I'm still holding onto my 00 retros.   $180 is madness, what are they, foamposites?

^ I thought the retail for these is $175.00...

Space Jams and Cool Grey XI's Retailed for $175.00 why would it be $180.00 retail for Concord XI's?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Space Jams and Cool Grey XI's Retailed for $175.00 why would it be $180.00 retail for Concord XI's?
nerd.gif

Nike announced price increases for all its kicks later this year.  Kicks that were 150 will be 160.   The foamposite Max's(tim duncans) will be $225. 

can't wait to cop a month or two early like the cg's. waiting in line, or waiting period is wack. patience is overrated.

debating on whether to just cop 2000s again and an OG pair, en route to passing on these. the hype is making me want to stay far away, unless i can be guaranteed a pair without having to be at a mall at 3 in the afternoon the next day. To be honest, the 09' jams sucked, the cool greys were a lil better, im nervous JBs gonna ruin these....

i know this release will be crazy in NY and other big cities, but I wonder how it will be for NC...never camped for shoes before, but I think this will be a release that requires it

I'm wondering the same thing. Think it just depends on where you are at in NC

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

I'm wondering the same thing. Think it just depends on where you are at in NC
Definitely had to camp for the cool-greys in durham at south-point me and my boys got kicked OUT the mall because we were there at 9pm the previous night.
NOTHING ON THIS GREEN EARTH WAS GONNA STOP US FROM GETTING A PAIR and we all wear a different shoe size too

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

nerd.gif

Nike announced price increases for all its kicks later this year.  Kicks that were 150 will be 160.   The foamposite Max's(tim duncans) will be $225. 
eek.gif
 $225 is insane
LA KB24 wrote:
5 dollar increase is ok i guess

how about $55 increase?

Damn I'm callin the hookup for these.. 2 pairs on lock. Will def still be at Arden tho to laugh at all the people running and getting bent over by security. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by matt2126

SO I HEARD TODAY THAT THESE ARE GOING TO BE A HYPERSTRIKE RELEASE, LIKE THE EMINEM 2S, AND ONLY THE LOWTOP XI IE(LOW TOP $$#*+% XIS) WILL BE A GR.THE ACTUAL CONCORDS WILL BE A "TINKER EDITION" IN HONOR OF HIS RETIREMENT AND THEM BEING HIS FAVORITE SHOE. I HOPE THIS IS COMPLETE #@%%#+%! AND 100% WRONG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Distraught_fan.gif

Obviously not true though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom