Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I didnt know we were paying early purchase reseller prices for Jordans these days.....i see how far out the loop i am

Photos of the Concord special box are now out:

13119221030.jpg

13119221031.jpg

13119221032.jpg

13119221043.jpg

13119257250.jpg

13119257261.jpg

Got a few substantial updates for everyone: http://counterkicks.com/2011/07/28/exclusive-air-jordan-11-concord-images-info/

Posted already on CK but will walk through with added details for you all here.

1) Info on dual insoles is authentic but applied to wrong shoe. Kobe fans will see those (confirmed now) on the new Zoom Kobe VII.
2) I confirmed the insole on the XI Concord will be standard black insole with white Jumpman logo at heel.
3) Only special add on aside from the box will be the plastic shoe trees as seen in previous Space Jam and Cool Grey retros. Concords will get purple plastic trees.

is it just me or did Jordan Brand used the increased retail price to make those nice boxes
instead of making the XI itself right?
If they would make the 2011 white/black-dark-concords with the patent leather cutting
like the 2000 retros or at least DMP with the Jumpman facing forward on the left shoe,
these would be sold out even faster.
But with the current kicks-lab pics i have to say i have to pass on them sadly.
I also passed on the 2011 III white/cement greys because of the glossy leather
and the uncomfortable feel compared to the 2001 Trueblues.

I think they put more focus on the box also. The DMP packaging wasn't bad, I just would rather have better quality than a great box. I just UN-DS'D my space jams last month and after two wears the jumpman inside the shoe is falling off. I still have XII's from 03 that have the jumpman inside. smh JB

Also some quick words on fake/real pairs.

The Air-Randy shots are more than likely counterfeit. I can't go into specifics but it's just logistically unreasonable for all of these different sites to have shots of the shoes this early all at once. There's only so many authentic samples at the factory. They can't all have them at the same time obviously so many sites are showing you fake product. Also notice on the Air-Randy shots he's only taken 3 photos this time, the angles hide the carbon fiber area, the Jumpman logo looks a bit off, the EVA midsole doesn't line up to a real pair, etc. Again, the key is the outsole bottom and an authentic size tag. All these different sites are showing you neither, because their outsole bottom is counterfeit and using a previous XI mold and they just straight up don't have the size tags yet.

The VMV shots are fake. They would have had the working samples of the shoe before the factory making them had them, and those are accounted for, so it just doesn't hold. Again, VMV photoshopped their carbon fiber bottom and then when they posted the "video" they still did not show the bottom nor a size tag. Fake.

Be clear on both of these. These aren't simple digital reproductions. These are REAL, 3D shoes. They are high quality counterfeit replicas.. They are using old XI molds, building them in a non-authorized factory in China, and then taking photos of them from very specific angles just to promo their own pre-sale of the shoes. It's a rush to be one of the first with photos, etc., so once someone posts real shots or is close, everyone else rushes in with theirs. In this case, as it's a retro shoe, the basic molds already exist so it's not hard to replicate. But there's a reason why the details are wrong in some images, as explained. As the actual shoe is becoming confirmed now with correct details, the countefeit sellers will tweak and make additions on the fly as they prep their order shipments for August.

How many of yall knew that the box was gonna look like that and have purple shoe trees because I did.
But it was kind of obvious tho...

You don't get quality from these people anymore...you just get the shoe!...People should already know that by now...
30t6p3b.gif

can someone please post the difference in the CDP patent cut (which everyone hates) and how these should be cut then?

im very confused here

thanks

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a cotton-piccin second G's and Gents.... $190 for these!?!?

Serio, they gotta stop with the price-gouging an extra $15 for what exactly????

I'm glad I got DMP 11s and never really cared for these to begin with.... sold my 00s on ebay last year for $104.50 with the OG '95 box and didnt give two shakes about it.... and I can honestly say I'm more into Nike Retro now than AJ Retros so of course I'll get them but this won't feel as rewarding with a price tag that will top $200

Originally Posted by hostos

can someone please post the difference in the CDP patent cut (which everyone hates) and how these should be cut then?

im very confused here

thanks
A lot of people here are complaining about the "receding hairline" of the patent leather. Its getting lower to the white midsole.

CDP XI very low patent leather cut

2011 Concords
13118341280.jpg

Recent Cool Greys which had a pretty good patent cut

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by woody23

Middle pic is not the 2000 retro

What year are those? 
nerd.gif
These might be fakes. or what was thought to be 2011s before the actual photos released this week. No way they are 2000s because the Jumpman from 2000 was facing forward/front toward the toes.

these are 2000 Concords.
1-air-jordan-xi-11-concord-2000-most-wanted06-kicks-box.jpg

They are not fakes. Those are the Katrina Concords that came out several years ago, the first time I saw it was on the jumpman website I believe. I never saw then in person or seen anyone who has this pair on the internet. I believe that they are extremely rare.

Originally Posted by Steez

Also some quick words on fake/real pairs.

The Air-Randy shots are more than likely counterfeit. I can't go into specifics but it's just logistically unreasonable for all of these different sites to have shots of the shoes this early all at once. There's only so many authentic samples at the factory. They can't all have them at the same time obviously so many sites are showing you fake product. Also notice on the Air-Randy shots he's only taken 3 photos this time, the angles hide the carbon fiber area, the Jumpman logo looks a bit off, the EVA midsole doesn't line up to a real pair, etc. Again, the key is the outsole bottom and an authentic size tag. All these different sites are showing you neither, because their outsole bottom is counterfeit and using a previous XI mold and they just straight up don't have the size tags yet.

The VMV shots are fake. They would have had the working samples of the shoe before the factory making them had them, and those are accounted for, so it just doesn't hold. Again, VMV photoshopped their carbon fiber bottom and then when they posted the "video" they still did not show the bottom nor a size tag. Fake.

Be clear on both of these. These aren't simple digital reproductions. These are REAL, 3D shoes. They are high quality counterfeit replicas.. They are using old XI molds, building them in a non-authorized factory in China, and then taking photos of them from very specific angles just to promo their own pre-sale of the shoes. It's a rush to be one of the first with photos, etc., so once someone posts real shots or is close, everyone else rushes in with theirs. In this case, as it's a retro shoe, the basic molds already exist so it's not hard to replicate. But there's a reason why the details are wrong in some images, as explained. As the actual shoe is becoming confirmed now with correct details, the countefeit sellers will tweak and make additions on the fly as they prep their order shipments for August.
Everything he says is true. They have been doing this for quite some time now.

This shoe will be WIDELY available come december. Just like the cool greys. Notice that everyone and their momma seems to have them already and it's July. 3 purr will be copped.

I think price has been confirmed at $179.99 for some time now. Dont know where this $190 is coming from.

Back
Top Bottom