Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Seriously wondering if there will be enough to go around
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Seriously wondering if there will be enough to go around
eyes.gif
I think they will be one for everyone if you go and get one on the 23rd. Just have to be aggressive and not sleep on them. They'll be gone by mid day at latest

after seeing the first couple of pics of the 2011 Jordan XI, the jordan 2011 is starting to look a hella of a lot better..................
grin.gif

air-jordan-2011-xl.jpg

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

after seeing the first couple of pics of the 2011 Jordan XI, the jordan 2011 is starting to look a hella of a lot better..................
grin.gif

air-jordan-2011-xl.jpg

the price definitely does  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

...just hope these 3 pairs people are trying to cop get stored not end up on ebay or the buy/sel forum! what im i saying 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

one pair for me and thats all i need will be put into my rotation and last very well...lets get ready fellas its about to get reall on a whole nother level.

breds check space jams check and these will complete my need for 11s cant wait!
smokin.gif
I wasn't even planning on getting the CG's and somehow before Xmas my girl told me she was getting them for me as an xmas gift so we ended up camping...cold as $#%* but came out with a pair, and Space jams was a no brainer bro, had to get 2 pairs. Got one pair early and the 2nd on RD. And still got my '01 Breds but in mild worn condition, but still wearable. So all in all 2 pairs of concords I will be getting. You know my deal, one for rotation and another to stock for the future before oxidation kicks in
laugh.gif

I see riots, fights, and maybe even worse for this release.

Dudes at my school were talking about copping the "25th Anniversary" White 11's next Christmas, the day we got back from Christmas Break cause they missed Cool Greys

I'm copping my 13, and walking out through JC Pennys or some other soft store

Not even tryna get shook for some shoes

Originally Posted by BronLe

I see riots, fights, and maybe even worse for this release.

Dudes at my school were talking about copping the "25th Anniversary" White 11's next Christmas, the day we got back from Christmas Break cause they missed Cool Greys

I'm copping my 13, and walking out through JC Pennys or some other soft store

Not even tryna get shook for some shoes
I'm going to be offended if no one dies during this release
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dp2412

Wait what? I made a joke about the shoe not about people dying.

The person was not aiming at you at all, it was meant for someone else. You don't have to worry about anything.

Hopefully no one dies for freaking sneakers... Although they are Jordan XI concords, no one should die for sneakers. That makes no sense.

Sorry if I came off offensive, I thought it was just a simple joke.

Not you bro, I was referring to the idiot above you but I guess you posted before I hit submit. Your joke was actually funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Sorry if I came off offensive, I thought it was just a simple joke.

U think someone dying is a joke?? SMH

Mikey, it was not him, someone else said it.

My fault dp2412, I didnt look at the SN I looked at the avy, my fault fam.

Originally Posted by scoop99

U think someone dying is a joke?? SMH

Mikey, it was not him, someone else said it.

My fault dp2412, I didnt look at the SN I looked at the avy, my fault fam.
Hahaha it's all good, I shouldv'e realized what the guy said before me.

Why when i click on them to preorder on Slamdunkspace does my screen show just a bunch of letters and numbers 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Why when i click on them to preorder on Slamdunkspace does my screen show just a bunch of letters and numbers 
mad.gif

switch your browser. happens when i use safari. Use firefox

Back
Top Bottom