Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I ordered from Air randy last night, and got my tracking number this morning.

They should be here by next weekend.

Ouch... $390 shipped from Marquee... I was gonna order a second pair off their site, but nvm! Hope everyone's pairs come thru with the quality. I am curious bout the jumpman lining up with the 3 tho. I notice a few site have pics where the jumpman surpasses the 3 a bit (SDS, VMV, Kickslab photos). Then there's the sites where it lines up (marque, air Randy, Sneakerape). Anyone have LEGIT info on that? I'm not basing judgement solely on that, obviously, cuz I put my trust in SDS. But maybe they're just early samples? Afterall, we did see air Randy with some Concords with black pods on the bottom at first, and Sneakerape, again no disrespect cuz I havent ordered from em, but I haven't heard ppl with good reviews on their site, as well as their site not stating any where that their shoes are 100% authentic. Just wondering. Again I hope everyone who's ordering from where ever gets the quality they want!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by fijiloo

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Every year I come in a XI thread and read this stupid shiet over and over again.  You guys find a local US guy selling the Concords early who speaks perfect english and sells for retail, and let me know who he is. 

If only this guy exists. 

Kids these days are so entitled, finding every lil thing to complain about.  Its like they spent 250, and Jay should be worshipping them or something.  If I were Jay or air-randy or any other early seller, I would write down all the douchebags on here, and make sure when I ship the shoes to them, those shoes are the worst b-grades ever.

And if I were to get the worst b-grades ever you better beleive I will post the pics here or on another site letting people know not to buy. If a customer has questions as a responsible business owner its his job to answer it. I dont care if he talks chineese, japaneese, korean, spanish or whatever language he speaks. I dont care if I pay 250 or $25 dollars if I have a question he should answer my question peiod. But guess what your not anyone of them so you can shut the phuc up.

This guy is the exact "guy" that comes in the the XI thread crying that he hasn't heard from Jay or Randy for weeks and was "ripped off" only to find out that his shoes shipped from Guangzhou weeks ago and some customs guys is wearing them because the sole of his previous shoes fell off that day at work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We all know what comes with Slamdunkspace and Air Randy. If you order from them, you risk getting an F Grade shoe. It is what it is. Some get a decent pair, but some don't. All in all, is it worth rolling the dice to have something 3 months earlier than everyone else for $100 more? Me personally? No way. Patience is a virtue.

But yeah, Do any of you think Jay or Randy really give a damn about any of you? Once your money goes into their account, you're playing their game. And it's a pretty crappy game. Good luck to all that are rolling the dice. I'll have my 4 pairs come RD.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every year I come in a XI thread and read this stupid shiet over and over again.  You guys find a local US guy selling the Concords early who speaks perfect english and sells for retail, and let me know who he is. 

If only this guy exists. 

Kids these days are so entitled, finding every lil thing to complain about.  Its like they spent 250, and Jay should be worshipping them or something.  If I were Jay or air-randy or any other early seller, I would write down all the douchebags on here, and make sure when I ship the shoes to them, those shoes are the worst b-grades ever.

And if I were to get the worst b-grades ever you better beleive I will post the pics here or on another site letting people know not to buy. If a customer has questions as a responsible business owner its his job to answer it. I dont care if he talks chineese, japaneese, korean, spanish or whatever language he speaks. I dont care if I pay 250 or $25 dollars if I have a question he should answer my question peiod. But guess what your not anyone of them so you can shut the phuc up.

This guy is the exact "guy" that comes in the the XI thread crying that he hasn't heard from Jay or Randy for weeks and was "ripped off" only to find out that his shoes shipped from Guangzhou weeks ago and some customs guys is wearing them because the sole of his previous shoes fell off that day at work.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We all know what comes with Slamdunkspace and Air Randy. If you order from them, you risk getting an F Grade shoe. It is what it is. Some get a decent pair, but some don't. All in all, is it worth rolling the dice to have something 3 months earlier than everyone else for $100 more? Me personally? No way. Patience is a virtue.

But yeah, Do any of you think Jay or Randy really give a damn about any of you? Once your money goes into their account, you're playing their game. And it's a pretty crappy game. Good luck to all that are rolling the dice. I'll have my 4 pairs come RD.

Any paying customer has the right to complain if good money has been spent on a product regardless of geographically location of seller. You would be upset too and complain about poor shipping methods or lack of response from an international or american seller.

eddo1005 , no one ask for your opinion, and don't read the post in forum if you are tiring of hearing people complain. It is going to happen. And also stop hating.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Seriously debating ordering a pair from Air Randy right now. I know I'm not gonna do some line up type deal at xmas time, especially with these. $100 extra isn't a bad price to pay. And I want to keep my DMP DS for now. Hmmmmmmmm
Don't do it. Spend that extra $100 and get someone a nice gift.

NDC was clutch last year for me with the Cool Greys, although it did crash a few dozen times. But I still got my pair. And free next day.

Just wait.

JAY WANTED ME TO CLEAR THE AIR, IF YOU ORDERED BEFORE AUGUST 3RD(CHINA TIMEZONE) YOU WILL GET FREE ZOOM AIR INSOLES WITH YOU CONCORDS! AFTER THAT HE CHANGED THE PRICE TO $235. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i have a feeling these are going to be everywhere come dec 23rd. def not a limited release.

thats correct they will but they wont sit long.... resellers will gobble up as many as possible & they will be 300+ on the resale market for a week or so... then drop to around 275 shipped & then around this time next yr they will be 225-250 like the cg's IMO.......

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Any paying customer has the right to complain if good money has been spent on a product regardless of geographically location of seller. You would be upset too and complain about poor shipping methods or lack of response from an international or american seller.

eddo1005 , no one ask for your opinion, and don't read the post in forum if you are tiring of hearing people complain. It is going to happen. And also stop hating.
lmao, This is exactly what i am talking about.  Kids who just feel entitled cause they got some $$ in their pocket.

Been here long enough to see you guys line up.  Hey, i aint even mad, your response is typical.

Oh, and i am sure everyone worships what you post on NT.  Mad respect to you, bro.
roll.gif

EDIT:  Oh, and i should mention that here in Asia, there is virtually no "return" policy.   A lot of times, if you end up with something less than perfect, you are stuck with it.  You are better off waiting till the shoes drop in the US if perfection is what you seek.  I personally hold citizenship in Taiwan and US, and sometimes its hilarious to see some US guys come in at a Taiwan shop to buy stuff, and expect all the same perks he got in the US.   Entitlement, entitlement, entitlement.  Zero said it right, i hope none of you buy from Jay or air-randy or anyone else is Asia, cause IF YOU DO, YOU ARE PLAYING THEIR GAME.  That simple.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i have a feeling these are going to be everywhere come dec 23rd. def not a limited release.

thats correct they will but they wont sit long.... resellers will gobble up as many as possible & they will be 300+ on the resale market for a week or so... then drop to around 275 shipped & then around this time next yr they will be 225-250 like the cg's IMO.......
yea but CG's suck. i dont see price dropping too low on these IMO

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are you saying the cw sucked or the 10' retro sucked? because i have both og & retro & i disagree if you answer yes to either

are you saying the cw sucked or the 10' retro sucked? because i have both og & retro & i disagree if you answer yes to either
CG isnt  an original colorway, i think thats the only reason the price stayed steady around 225~250.  SJ prices has gone up steadily on the other hand.  Concord prolly gonna be just as hot a release as the SJ was.  Hopefully, quality is better, but i have serious doubts.

im saying i dont like the CG's
laugh.gif

Concords will stay higher in price but then again that my opinion.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao, This is exactly what i am talking about.  Kids who just feel entitled cause they got some $$ in their pocket.

Been here long enough to see you guys line up.  Hey, i aint even mad, your response is typical.

Oh, and i am sure everyone worships what you post on NT.  Mad respect to you, bro.
roll.gif

EDIT:  Oh, and i should mention that here in Asia, there is virtually no "return" policy.   A lot of times, if you end up with something less than perfect, you are stuck with it.  You are better off waiting till the shoes drop in the US if perfection is what you seek.  I personally hold citizenship in Taiwan and US, and sometimes its hilarious to see some US guys come in at a Taiwan shop to buy stuff, and expect all the same perks he got in the US.   Entitlement, entitlement, entitlement.  Zero said it right, i hope none of you buy from Jay or air-randy or anyone else is Asia, cause IF YOU DO, YOU ARE PLAYING THEIR GAME.  That simple.

Dude calm down. All we were talking was about his lack of communication. Not about the shoes being perfect, not about not receiving shoes. Its just common knowledge that if you buy an item you have the RIGHT to ask a question and receive a response.

I remember walking into Footlocker and seeing Concords all over the place in 2000. My how times have changed.

Wish I would have grapped like 8 pair then. If only I knew then what I know now.

im saying i dont like the CG's
laugh.gif

Concords will stay higher in price but then again that my opinion.

oh ok
& i meant i have the og cool grays because the first cg's were in 2001(617jhead)

CG isnt  an original colorway, i think thats the only reason the price stayed steady around 225~250.  SJ prices has gone up steadily on the other hand.  Concord prolly gonna be just as hot a release as the SJ was.  Hopefully, quality is better, but i have serious doubts.

i get what your saying but i dont agree i think they will be around 225 next yr this time but who know exactly

Dude calm down. All we were talking was about his lack of communication. Not about the shoes being perfect, not about not receiving shoes. Its just common knowledge that if you buy an item you have the RIGHT to ask a question and receive a response.

Bro, thats Jay through and through.  Why do you think he has Zyzz in here speaking on his behalf.  Talking in English isnt exactly his cup of tea.  That Dear friend line, he has been using it since he started selling.

I cant vouch for his English, but i have bought at least 7-8 pairs of shoes from him, and none has ever had any major problem, though some imperfection here and there.  People always ignore ppl who are giving out correct info about a seller, but if just one dude come in here and speaks bad of the seller, the whole world thinks he's a scammer.

Bottom line, he doesnt speak perfect english, his shipping is slow, and sometimes your shoes dont get double boxed, but you always get the shoes, and legit ones at that.  Though some shoes may not pass your quality test......you roll the dice when you buy early.

@ eddo1005, you take pride in having a business with garbage/sh*t customer service? Was complaining about the smashed boxes. its ok to receiving packages with come almost destroyed? Was not complaining about the quality. And yes if youre paying money for goods, you are entitled to quality customer service

the price will not drop below 250 for these after release.

Originally Posted by rareair45

the price will not drop below 250 for these after release.
Doubtful. Everytime a XI comes around people say that they are gonna be everywhere. Come that morning we always have a lot of salty dudes on here 
ohwell.gif
 make sure your on top of your stuff come release date, these wont sit and the resale price will sit pretty high for a while. FACT 

@ eddo1005, you take pride in having a business with garbage/sh*t customer service? Was complaining about the smashed boxes. its ok to receiving packages with come almost destroyed? Was not complaining about the quality. And yes if youre paying money for goods, you are entitled to quality customer service

i agree with the shipping packaging he doesnt box them either does air randy. SDS is now double boxing the Concords so you get them perfect and no air randy is taking his idea and doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom