Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Just a thought, but maybe JB will surprise everyone with limited pairs with the "45" on release date. Like the limited Silver Anniversary XI ones with the jumpman logo.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

AR should have them Nike air mags soon too ! LMAO

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Was just watching the news and saw the stats on the economy, with the low job rates and the current unemployment rate in the US I find it hard to believe this Jordan XI release is going to be worst than the last couple of XI releases. Sad but true 60% of JB sales are to low income familes and those familes are the main ones affected by the economy. Cant wait to see people tear down foot lockers door to spend their last $200 on the news................

the unemployment rate has been around the same since 2009 when the space james came out, the economy hasnt gotten any better, just people are more frightened of what is to come. As long as those poor dudes are collecting unemployment then there will be lines. 
Trust me, this release will be chaos. 

Originally Posted by faddy

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Was just watching the news and saw the stats on the economy, with the low job rates and the current unemployment rate in the US I find it hard to believe this Jordan XI release is going to be worst than the last couple of XI releases. Sad but true 60% of JB sales are to low income familes and those familes are the main ones affected by the economy. Cant wait to see people tear down foot lockers door to spend their last $200 on the news................

the unemployment rate has been around the same since 2009 when the space james came out, the economy hasnt gotten any better, just people are more frightened of what is to come. As long as those poor dudes are collecting unemployment then there will be lines. 
Trust me, this release will be chaos. 
Like I said,
Jordan XIs bring out the worst in everyone.

Saying SDS ONLY sold 2 fake pairs out of his entire inventory may be the dumbest $*** I've heard in this entire thread...and to pinpoint exalty which pairs (a sz13 and one other) out of dozens is even a dumber comment....idk how you guys continue to buy from these sites and vouch for them after tons of pics pointing out the shoes as FAKE....you guys itch and moan about JB/Nikes price hike of $5-10 BUT WILL PAY 250+ FOR FAKES? REALLY? I haven't seen so many ignorant posts/statements in one thread like this ever on NT....keep buying your fakes and promoting fools like randy and others.

Saying SDS ONLY sold 2 fake pairs out of his entire inventory may be the dumbest $*** I've heard in this entire thread...and to pinpoint exalty which pairs (a sz13 and one other) out of dozens is even a dumber comment....idk how you guys continue to buy from these sites and vouch for them after tons of pics pointing out the shoes as FAKE....you guys itch and moan about JB/Nikes price hike of $5-10 BUT WILL PAY 250+ FOR FAKES? REALLY? I haven't seen so many ignorant posts/statements in one thread like this ever on NT....keep buying your fakes and promoting fools like randy and others.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yeah, those size 13's (and whichever other size the one was) just had very, very noticeable flaws like the burnt glue toe (where they tried to open it up and make it milky).

but the other, more legit looking pairs still had that stretched out 23 in the wrong font and everything.

i'm sorry, but at this point, you're a straight up idiot if you buy from any of these early, asian sites anymore.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

I still can't believe you guys are still debating this. Those shoes are not fake. Bs customer service is one thing but just saying they are fake and you have never bought them is another. And as far as the 45 you'll remember this http://www.nicekicks.com/...-11-concord-sporting-45/ I suggest everyone take a break and enjoy the holiday or commit suicide.

NO... THIS IS PROB THE STUPIDEST THING IVE READ IN THIS THREAD.. NOT BASHING YOU BUT SERIOUSLY.. FSR OF SAMPLES IS OUT RIGHT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Here's my pickup on the Concords, goes more in depth.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If thats not legit IDK what is, each jumpman looks perfect on both shoes. Thx for the vid.

i think when he said that on facebook he meant he only had 9.5 and 13.5

not all size in between. i could be wrong though

I believe nike is doing this to us. AR might have a major connect. IMO NIKE is probably selling these bgrade pairs to them for a good penny wholesale price. There is no way that nike has been giving away there mold plates or design plans away like candy. Its just a dumb idea because Nike is really strict about copyrights. If these shoes were fake and people are buying em like hotcakes than NIke will be sewing butts off! excuse my spelling. no time for spell check. Just think guys NIKE! They dont let copy cats get away.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

I believe nike is doing this to us. AR might have a major connect. IMO NIKE is probably selling these bgrade pairs to them for a good penny wholesale price. There is no way that nike has been giving away there mold plates or design plans away like candy. Its just a dumb idea because Nike is really strict about copyrights. If these shoes were fake and people are buying em like hotcakes than NIke will be sewing butts off! excuse my spelling. no time for spell check. Just think guys NIKE! They dont let copy cats get away.

It could be.  It's like way back when an Apple employee lost an iPhone 4 prototype in a bar.  It was to hype up the new iPhone 4 at the time[font=arial, sans-serif].  [/font]

They were selling these at the Houston Car Show this pass Sunday. Either Air Randy or SDS specials cause they were Air Joqdans. SMH

so 23Penny is selling fakes? that chinese guy Yuanrun?

laugh.gif
I think he buys those variant 11s wholesale from those fishy AR asian sites.

SMH at those of you who believe his nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom