Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these look big, u sure these arnt like a size 15?? big sizes always look different in shape (i know cuz im a size 9.5 and my friend is a size 14 and we gotalmost the same shoes)....and isnt their an alot better pic of them also from marquee sole somewhere???

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

smh at people who are complaining about the little details. do u really think it will be noticeable to the human eye when u see someone walk past u feet away wit these??
tired.gif

you must not have been around when the retros were out.. b/c its not merely the "little details".. the entire shoe is off!!! the fit is off!! thelook is off!! the overall shape is rediculiously off!! these things look banana shaped like the CDPs only can!! 175... i have to pass as of now- consideringthe amount of trouble one will have to go through..

Did you honestly not see the two other threads about the space jams? Seriously another one? If you don't like them DONT BUY THEM, simple as that....LOCK

i also hate banana shaped...i missed out on the pack cuz i had to buy new tires for the whip but my dawg got the CDP and 2001 retros and they look about thesame. maybe he wuz just a lucky one IDK

Originally Posted by solezprogression

These are gonna sell out the 1st day and JB knows it.

And with good reason too... they're 100% dope. Shape looks fine to me.

yea b/c marqueesole does an excellent job of manipulating pictures to make them look "normal" as possible. but just go ahead and tell me that afteryou see the pictures taken by "FOOT-a-LOG"

The shape is off and the cut of the patent leather looks funny, but could you ask more from JB...no. I still have a pair of DS '01's and I'll getthese so they can stay DS. I'll wait to see these in person, but considering the fact that they used the CDP mold, I'm not looking for these to be amirror image of the '01's.

Dang those joints look funnier than I thought. Those actually look worse than the CDP.
I definitely won't be getting these JUST because their Space Jams. These looka like crap

and isnt their an alot better pic of them also from marquee sole somewhere???
Pics from Marqueesole are "touched up" with PS. Run them through 'JPEGsnoop' and it will say that the pic has beenprocessed/edited.

Those 1st 3 pics are
sick.gif

I wear a 15 and I don't even want to imagine what those look like...

The idea of the SJ retro is more "dope" than the shoe itself, this is the first time i've been so disappointed probably because its my grail
ohwell.gif
Oh well, you can guarantee the beast will be unleashed

Originally Posted by hotbutter

smh at people who are complaining about the little details. do u really think it will be noticeable to the human eye when u see someone walk past u feet away wit these??
tired.gif

you must not have been around when the retros were out.. b/c its not merely the "little details".. the entire shoe is off!!! the fit is off!! the look is off!! the overall shape is rediculiously off!! these things look banana shaped like the CDPs only can!! 175... i have to pass as of now- considering the amount of trouble one will have to go through..

So I guess the best solution would be for you to not buy them? If they are that bad then save your 175 and buy somethin else, simple as that

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

This hype should grow to be unprecedented....

Without this release staying true to '01 releases, I can't understand. Except to say the majority of the BJ fanbase is not old enough to remember Michael Jordan or the integrity of his legacy.

With the end of 2K9 for me comes the end of being in the thralls of kids and naysayers who have systematically brought this forum down around our collective ankles....

I will grab these most likely but I have the '01 Space Jams so its a target of opportunity, not necessity . . . .
indifferent.gif
Why is this always brought up?

Some people just like how Jordans look, plain and simple. Some people dont give a crap about his legacy. I for one respect him and think hes the GOAT, but I could care less about buying shoes for another mans legacy. If Gortat came out with some nice looking kicks id cop no lie.
laugh.gif

Its because its people like you and the young kids who destroy the legacy that once was - Quality, consistency, genuwine Air Jordan models that stood above any shoe-contender out there..now their a gimmick and replica of what it truely was.

Like JB can take advantage of these 16-19 year olds who never saw Jordan play one game live with the bulls. They think this is the Authentic, genuwine shoe that once symbolized the movie SpaceJam...

Call this post repetative, duplicate and stupid but im not going to look like the bait in the hook.

%$@$ Jordan Brand. Me and JB aren't friends. Its a business. Ill wait until they realize the old method of supplying genuwine products..
COSIGN - jordan brand doesnt give a crap about his consumers. if i saw jordan inperson... believe me i'd give him 2 mouth fulls!!!!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by hotbutter

tired.gif

you must not have been around when the retros were out.. b/c its not merely the "little details".. the entire shoe is off!!! the fit is off!! the look is off!! the overall shape is rediculiously off!! these things look banana shaped like the CDPs only can!! 175... i have to pass as of now- considering the amount of trouble one will have to go through..

So I guess the best solution would be for you to not buy them? If they are that bad then save your 175 and buy somethin else, simple as that

exactly...but the funny thing is these dudes that are complainig about every single detail thats different are also gonna be the ones lining up to get theirpair
roll.gif

i agree with u, i myself have also owned 2 pairs of 2000 spacejams and what JB has done to the 11's lately is a shame, if cdp 11's and these spacejamswere to have released 3 to 4 years ago people would have looked at them like why is that person wearing fake 11's. There not even on point to the 11'sfrom before. The 50 dollar increase would not have bothered me if the shoe had superior quality but for that price u might as well go out and try to buy thereal thing a pair from 2000. on the top right pic u can see that the shoes toe box points up at a slight angle. u can definatley see that JB is only trying tosell these to people who haven't had 11's from 2000-2001 because no one in their right mind who has had a pair of bred 11's from 2001 or spacejamsfrom 2000 can honestly say they are satisfied with how JB butchered the 11's in the cdp and from what its looking like the 09 spacejams imo, i know imhappy with my spacejams from 2000 and am not going to purchase those cdp looking spacejams, the pain my feet went through when i tried to wear those cdp11's last December is not worth it

Originally Posted by Rafool

First people complained about the sole being pre-yellowed, now they complain about it being to blue/clear
laugh.gif

Make up your minds
smh.gif

On another note, it's like every time I looked at new pictures these get icier though
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i highly doubt anyone ever criticized icey soles... thats th ebest part of the shoe, which is a very sad ordeal

lock this. dont like it dont buy. but they put a 175 tag on them because they know you are going to buy. i know i am

^^^^ I agree. We definitely have 2 different schools of thought here, but we should all ask ourselves "how much can I take of this".

What JB has done to the 11's lately is a shame, if cdp 11's and these spacejams were to have released 3 to 4 years ago people would have looked at themlike why is that person wearing fake 11's. There not even on point to the 11's from before. The 50 dollar increase would not have bothered me if theshoe had superior quality but for that price u might as well go out and try to buy the real thing a pair from 2000. on the top right pic u can see that theshoes toe box points up at a slight angle. u can definatley see that JB is only trying to sell these to people who haven't had 11's from 2000-2001because no one in their right mind who has had a pair of bred 11's from 2001 or spacejams from 2000 can honestly say they are satisfied with how JBbutchered the 11's in the cdp and from what its looking like the 09 spacejams imo, i know im happy with my spacejams from 2000 and am not going to purchasethose cdp looking spacejams, the pain my feet went through when i tried to wear those cdp 11's last December is not worth it

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Did you honestly not see the two other threads about the space jams? Seriously another one? If you don't like them DONT BUY THEM, simple as that....LOCK

honestly, i believe that the public should see all the pics that surface to ensure no release day regrets-- as i expereienced when i purchased my cdpxi's...

Well no harm intended i just dont see why this needed a whole seperate thread, you could have posted it in the thread thats almost 20 pages long

Great post, Nike/Jordan must take accountability. Their brand has turned into a joke. Their profits are apparently declining and Jordan's just sit on theshelves now. Maybe they will finally get the message that improving their quality will be their only hope to save the titanic from sinking. Major qualitydecline together with major price increase is just disgusting for such a coveted brand.

I won't lie I did shake my head at JB when I seen the CDP shaped patent leather on the space jams that will drop.
tired.gif
I will cop regardless, just because I want a pair of Space Jams, but there isno denying that JB could have done WAYYY better than a CDP shaped patent leather mold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom