Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will fall on def ears people don't care about quality if it's a hyped shoe.these will sell out faster than any shoe this year but we all have ouropinions.I loved 11s but somestimes we gotta let brand Jordan know some stuff don't fly.

I have the OG Bred XI (Yeah i'm braggin, you mad? lol) and have none of the retros, but i've been hearing about the new XI's feeling likecardboard.

What's scary is that JB got the True Blue III re-retro perfect from all the reviews i heard.

Who cares about being off or banana shape. Bunch of Hypocrites. Talkers like that just don't have the $$$$ to pay for the pair. Losers.

no disrespect but at the end of the day jordans are still shoes. good quality or not its out of the consumers hands. buy if you like em if you don't thendon't.

does anybody remeber who the guy was who doing preorders for 225? I know I can't cop at a store on rd and I have never had luck online, so imo that is apretty good deal, considering that they will go for much more than that after they release.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I have the OG Bred XI (Yeah i'm braggin, you mad? lol) and have none of the retros, but i've been hearing about the new XI's feeling like cardboard.

What's scary is that JB got the True Blue III re-retro perfect from all the reviews i heard.

what youvve heard is the truth. the cdp's toe box was crazy small, to the point where you can feel both on the right and left sides of your toes scrappingeverytime you take a step. imo the small toe box is what causes the ugly banana shape. is j.b trying to save $$$ by being stingy with the patent leather..b/c if thats the case, F.U >>J.B. on top of that the mesh is not soft at all, instead its like what you heard--"cardboard" like.
sick.gif

oh and i just thought of something that might get you all thinking a bit:

why is it that on one of the few classic colorways in the True Blue III's, jordan brand actually decided to live up to their name and create a high qualityretro, but the catch....?? INTERNATIONAL FREAKING RELEASE????
indifferent.gif

sad to say this but...people are still gonna get the shoe regardless of how we feel about it. the shoe is still gonna sell out and we all are gonna be in linebuying the shoe.

Originally Posted by Batusai

Who cares about being off or banana shape. Bunch of Hypocrites. Talkers like that just don't have the $$$$ to pay for the pair. Losers.

Haha you have to be kidding. Most people here have the $$ to drop on these. But, come on look at the damn shoe and tell me the shape looks like a pair ofbootlegs! The quality looks like trash.

i just wanna know why they couldnt have used the same mold they used on the dmp's for these and the cdps

OP I feel what you're saying, but at the end of the day, these will sell out. The casual consumer could care less about the quality.

I must admit that right now I may feel annoyed with the shape of these Space Jams but when that release date comes along, it will be an entirely differentstory, and im guessing that will be the case for 99% of NT as well.
ohwell.gif

Yeah, these are terrible. I hope everyone has that attitude so I can cop three pairs and a few more to resell. Nothing but a bunch of whiners.

^^ thats the thing, im not trying to get any of you not to buy, bc like many have you have alrdy brought up, they will still sell out regardless of protest.honestly, nike and j.brand seems like they taking part in some seriusly shady business. would it surprise anyone if someone said they are making"variant" looking and variant quality like shoes b/c they want to secure the "next" retro releases of those shoes?? i really cantunderstand what the REAL PURPOSE to not use original or retro molds to recreate current retros. the current state of retros:

recent, noteworthy jordan FAILURES (issues w/ quality and/or shape)
only speaking of the shoes i have experience with
JORDAN IV - military/ breds
JORDAN V - almost all recent- metallics/f.r/ etc.
JORDAN XI/XII
pretty much 70% of all CDP shoes

how low will jordan brand stoop, lowering quality and materials--while increasing prices, and no one seems to care enough to find and push for a solution. themore i think about it, nike brand and jordan brand are worried more about profits than customer satisfaction and innovation. for the price and time we throw atjordan brand, we really deserve a better, longer lasting, and more accurate retro shoe.

*if comets shot through the atmosphere and destroyed NIKE/JORDAN BRAND and all their factories/ buildings... i really couldnt say i would care too much. GOADIDAS

I agree with you but do you see how many people have went nuts over these pics? BJ is making a killing by charging $50 for a lower quality model. Also the TB3s are not exact to the 01s check the midsole.

Its like a win/win for JB regardless because they know that we want the Spacejams and they can basically do whatever they want because its like, "Takethem the way that we make them or someone else will."

Unless we boycott the whole Spacejam release... like that will really happen lol.
I plan on purchasing a pair or two because its not the biggest issue in the world however the 01 joints definitely murder the 09s we all know that for a fact.We all love icy soles as most of us are suckers for them and i also like the royal blue jumpman on the sole as well.

Dear Jordan Brand, you all should seriously start this thing over with the Spacejams. Do the 01 shape or something close to it. This is like the variant molds.

Originally Posted by Bossalinie07

I agree with you but do you see how many people have went nuts over these pics? BJ is making a killing by charging $50 for a lower quality model. Also the TB 3s are not exact to the 01s check the midsole.

Not true to the 01's......but true to the ORIGINALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom