Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best part of the shoe to me is the icey sole imo. I agree that the shoe shape is completely off, ridiculously priced, low pl cut and sub par quality .Regardless, 99% of people on this board will cop

Don't matter what I think, u, or anybody else. These will still sell out. C'mon its the space jams, one of the most anticipated shoes this year. Quitcomplaining, we're all lucky we getting them. Too bad it's a quickstrike and limited quantities smh.

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Originally Posted by luis og13s

I won't lie I did shake my head at JB when I seen the CDP shaped patent leather on the space jams that will drop.
tired.gif
I will cop regardless, just because I want a pair of Space Jams, but there is no denying that JB could have done WAYYY better than a CDP shaped patent leather mold...
That's all JB needs to know.
tired.gif

Seriously get the #*++ out. Anyone who buys this piece of $+$! is a hypebeast. You are all copping just because they are "Space Jams" and you couldgive a #*++ what they look like.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

the shape looks fake

this is the reason ive sold most of my jordans and am i only keeping my beloved 13s.

these suck.

Originally Posted by RobRockin218

Don't matter what I think, u, or anybody else. These will still sell out. C'mon its the space jams, one of the most anticipated shoes this year. Quit complaining, we're all lucky we getting them. Too bad it's a quickstrike and limited quantities smh.

thats exactly wahts wrong with sneakerheads, or should i say hypebeast today, you'll go for anything as long as it perceived as limited/ popular. seriously id much rather copp something less hyped and better quality in the CHI-twon X's. <<<
smokin.gif

JB is supposedly a joke but yet they are still selling stuff. Hmmm...all this complaining yall do doesn't phase them LOL. If you don't like what theyput out, then don't buy it simple and plain.

and one more thing, when you say "Quit complaining"... u do know weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are the customers right? we should have a say, esp paying rapeprices since the beginning of the company brand. when other shoe companies were charging $65, they were charging $100- now its $175. "We arelucky"...? are we? lol to pay $50 for an inferior product? to be mind controlled by this selfish, solely money driven, shameless corporation??

INFERIOR PRODUCT + PREMIUM PRICES = J0RDAN

-do you guys realize that most if not all adidas originals shoes, which are all reasonably priced around $60-80 (about $100 less than most jordans) are allconstructed with better quality leathers and materials than jordan shoes???????????

think people~!!!

JORDAN brand is RAPING YOU

Originally Posted by hotbutter

This is exactly why I haven't bought a Jordan in over a year. The funny thing is is that about 3/4's of NT thinks these look good just because of theicy soles. And even those will turn yellow in a week of wear.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

and one more thing, when you say "Quit complaining"... u do know weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee are the customers right? we should have a say, esp paying rape prices since the beginning of the company brand. when other shoe companies were charging $65, they were charging $100- now its $175. "We are lucky"...? are we? lol to pay $50 for an inferior product? to be mind controlled by this selfish, solely money driven, shameless corporation??

-do you guys realize that most if not all adidas originals shoes, which are all reasonably priced around $60-80 (about $100 less than most jordans) are all constructed with better quality leathers and materials than jordan shoes???????????

think people~!!!

JORDAN brand is RAPING YOU
I agree with everything you said, and say...so far...

but no matter what, new jordans are always hot and will sell no matter what, as long as people support JB's crappy stuff, they'll continue.

Bottomline, not everybody understands the decrease in quality, they just see a fresh pair of "spacejams"

buy only what you like and you'll be fine. me? im passing on these. i have the 01s and will be on the look out for peeps unloading on their 01s because ofthis release. haha

btw, these spacejams are just plain ol JB suck quality type release.

okaaaaaay...honestly, who really expected that JB would retro the Space Jams to the EXACT specifications of the 01's??? If you are disappointed in these,then just save your pennies to cop some OG's, simple as that...SHEESH!!!

btw I STILL will cop

the soles wont be icey forever. once they turn yellow they'll be even worse looking. i'd rather rock a yellowed pair from the first release

Originally Posted by luis og13s

I won't lie I did shake my head at JB when I seen the CDP shaped patent leather on the space jams that will drop.
tired.gif
I will cop regardless, just because I want a pair of Space Jams, but there is no denying that JB could have done WAYYY better than a CDP shaped patent leather mold...

this is why JB will stay winning, b/c they know they're supplying a huge demand

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by K23J

Some people are never happy..

exactly.. seriously.. like omg why is the jumpman pointin to the other directino and what not.. like who cares.. you asked for the space jams and here you go!!!!
We asked for Space Jams, not garbage off shaped black/royal Jordan "XI's".

and then when the Space Jams re-release in 2018, people are gonna be saying that the 2018 doesn't look as good as the 2009, and that the 2009 SJ's arethe best quality. people get over it!, just buy the shoe!

gentlemen, u trippin! some og's were garbage too and u talk as if every shoe before 01 was quality! xiv's had soles seperatin, vi's yellowedquickly (carmines' infrareds), og grapes yellowed! do your homework and stop screamin about quality when the og's weren't even all that great!shoes wear out over time, simple! btw i wore these kicks when they dropped instead of deadstockin wondering if i could one up the next guy on nt or nike planetyears later!

im not sure if i want to go through the trouble of this release to get a inferior product. i might as well pay 500 for some 2001's cause the quality isbetter and they look better to

Yes, I agree with you 100%. These are going to come out to 190 with tax here in Houston. JB can go f themselves, because there is no way Im paying that for thesame crap as the CDP. However, the General Public will eat these up, and thats what JB aims for. Jordan Brand is your perfect example of a Sell Out, and I dontmean that in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom