Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

jmadidas2001 is a LEGIT source. Dont settle for imitations.

One thing i would like to say about this release: Dont be surprised if some of you recieve flimsy pairs with short-cut patent leather...

...while other pairs have that
eek.gif
-cut leather. I know i know; inconsistency.

Also, JB scrapped the special edition box. Its regular Black/Silver boxes now. No retro card.
No special edition box now? I guess we'll have to wait until December to see if this is true.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Also, JB scrapped the special edition box. Its regular Black/Silver boxes now. No retro card.

laugh.gif
and still 175
laugh.gif
gotta love JB

ummm hate JB

that price better drop without this stupid box, smh at these %#!* thinking they can prostitute some shoes

Buy the shoes cus you like them, not because of hype.

Everyone has their own opinion on everything.

Yes, it sucks that the box will probably not release with the shoes, but there is still apossibility.

Damn, these are my all time fav's but these retros just look too fake to me, especially with that boxy toe. Oh how it hurts my soul.....

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Damn, these are my all time fav's but these retros just look too fake to me, especially with that boxy toe. Oh how it hurts my soul.....
They look nice to me.

So all tha dudes salty because no fancy box n shoe trees say they should drop the price huh

To wat $165-$170
grin.gif
so u was prepared to pay more for a fancy box lol

Peeps on here will complain about anything how can I put this so peeps understand ITS ABOUT THA SHOES

I dont give a damn if they come in a beat up Frosted Flakes box aslong as the shoes are crisp n icey.

$175 is tha price because there Space Jams and because theres been mad hype n thirst for these shoes since the 2001 drop not because of a damn box.

This board is full of whingers n whiners these days who'll complain about any lil thing some quality issues I can understand but a box I mean we talkinbout a box
tired.gif

Peace
Scottie

Kinda works out, 3 days after my b-day and 2 before Christmas, but the scrapping of the box wasnt a good idea, it would have been great to have, this willofficially start the countdown of the jordan arms race for me, 2010 look out I'm gonna try and kill it
roll.gif

Damn, I could see it now. Peeps and some of their family lining up at hilltop mall! Smh!

Ok this is getting crazy...12/23 WED or 12/24 THUR?

Two obviously reliable sources have two different dates and they are "strange" dates for sure. I am at least happy they are GR. I will pick thewarmest/closest mall to camp out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom