Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at dudes complaining about the shape......are people coming up to you guys saying haha ur 11s are shaped like ur foot! lol

idont get why dudes come in here posting their older pairs either...thats a waste

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Lmao at dudes complaining about the shape......are people coming up to you guys saying haha ur 11s are shaped like ur foot! lol

idont get why dudes come in here posting their older pairs either...thats a waste

i laugh everytime i see a post about someone *****in about the "shape"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mafiasco

technically i think theirs no real thrill and love for a shoe if i dont camp out for it. i notice if im hooked up, i dont have as much care and memory for the shoe vs a shoe i camped with homies with and chilled and whatnot.

buttt that was in my younger teenage years, now that i work and get paid 12.50 an hour full-time, im steppin into the big leagues and buying early from overseas, and its fun killing the shoe before it comes out in my city.
buttt i will get these in stores, on DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. its 175+9% tax coming out to 190.75. im paying 300. oh well, just an extra 110 dollars id spend at mcdonalds or in-n-out anyways.

roll.gif
I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO FOUND THIS FUNNY.

posting older pairs so they can get a
eek.gif
reaction like we've never seenit before

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

technically i think theirs no real thrill and love for a shoe if i dont camp out for it. i notice if im hooked up, i dont have as much care and memory for the shoe vs a shoe i camped with homies with and chilled and whatnot.

buttt that was in my younger teenage years, now that i work and get paid 12.50 an hour full-time, im steppin into the big leagues and buying early from overseas, and its fun killing the shoe before it comes out in my city.
buttt i will get these in stores, on DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. its 175+9% tax coming out to 190.75. im paying 300. oh well, just an extra 110 dollars id spend at mcdonalds or in-n-out anyways.

roll.gif
lulz....

One thing I find funny is when other models/CWs drop, 80% of NT complains about the shape and quality, but for this release, 90% of NT is saying the shape isfine and who cares....

All it took was a clear sole for JB to do it.....

damn...at that rate...he needs to be looking for a discount instead of pre-release price ha
jk...kinda...

anyways back to the topic. rico, you called it. i'm STOKED to cop these! wooooo (you knew i was gonna cave all along though lol)

edit: mikkol88 hook a sista up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

notoriusWES wrote:

posting older pairs so they can get a
eek.gif
reaction like we've never seen it before

Posting the OG to show the quality compared to the 09s! The OG PL kills 09 icey sole. IMO!

Originally Posted by savestheday

found this today at a thrift store. thought it was funny. be nice to put next to my pair once they drop.

dude i still have mine. not in the box. and i lost the ball.

roll.gif
I dont see how that is funny. When i started working at 16 i started at $5.15. I saved any penny i could with a little reselling on the side, andwhen i have saved enough i have to figure if that money is to go to 2 pairs of up coming release, or a pair of heat.

And when i got a new job that started me off at $8.50 i felt like a champ and bought stuff more easily and frequently.

And now im making triple that and some of the stuff i cop now i could only DREAM of having when i first started

Do you man, and be proud of what you have accomplished.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

roll.gif
I dont see how that is funny. When i started working at 16 i started at $5.15. I saved any penny i could with a little reselling on the side, and when i have saved enough i have to figure if that money is to go to 2 pairs of up coming release, or a pair of heat.

And when i got a new job that started me off at $8.50 i felt like a champ and bought stuff more easily and frequently.

And now im making triple that and some of the stuff i cop now i could only DREAM of having when i first started

Do you man, and be proud of what you have accomplished.
pimp.gif
word...if dude was 30 thinkin $12 an hour is ballin then that would be a problem.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by chandsam

Why would you wanna hoop in retro jordans? Your feet will come out looking punished...by todays standard they are casual use only IMO
because it feels amazing to dunk on cats with j's on...
better wit foams on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The first time I ever dunked I was wearing a pair of concords. First time I dunked on a cat I wore a pair of cool greys... I have dreamed of dunking on catswearing space jams...and that I will

after seeing pics wished i would have copped the retro a while back but i guess these will have to do

Oh geeeez "big leagues" as in the Jordan game. I guess I gotta detail my replies. To nipxd and lrrrr. Props. This dude is a moron. 12.50 is actuallygood for a 20 year old guy in college. I'm goin to school to get my. Bachelors on chemistry then on to pharmacy school. That's big leagues in life foryou boy. Geeeeez some people are just haters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom