Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lrrr thank you.

December 24 is gonna be a %@%@%.

Plus the XII's a week before? Gonna have to take a chunk from my X-Mas bonus.

They look absolutely amazing. The soles also look amazing, icy blue. Nice Job Jordan Brand. Hopefully I can find them.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

So these are a Christmas Eve launch,
nerd.gif

White/Red XII's coming out on the 12/19?

RD's are confusing with all the crap JB keeps rolling out.
smh.gif
Yea man, it's gonna be tough shelling out for 2 pairs of each within the span of a week!

I am so happy that I am a waiter (second job) ... Walking out with cash TRULY allows me to have a "random purchase account" ... PLAY MONEY, if youwill ... Trust, I will be getting these ... and quite possibly a pair for a friend of mine as a Christmas present since he CAN'T get these ... (toughtimes) ... All good...

so they are $280 from air randy and he has them in hand, and $225 from sneakerpreorder.com and they ship with in a week of release... is all of that true?

i emailed air randy but i need a size 13 tho and i have to have the special packaging how long did it take for him to reply riddla713 and how did u go aboutpaying for them

I'm seriously thinking about copping early...let these other clowns stand out in the cold on Christmas eve...
smh.gif

...and then the release of the XII`s a few days prior..just ridiculous...especially when you consider the fact that they release garbage all yearlong...*sigh*..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Gotta drop $325 on shoes within a matter of 5 days.
smh.gif
I'm sure the XII's will be widely available after, I would go for the Spacejams as a sure thing.

Like a lot of people, I'm taking my chances online before, and if all fails, I'll be zipping up my hoody, and putting on my shorts to lineup here inCali.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Gotta drop $325 on shoes within a matter of 5 days.
smh.gif
I'm sure the XII's will be widely available after, I would go for the Spacejams as a sure thing.

Like a lot of people, I'm taking my chances online before, and if all fails, I'll be zipping up my hoody, and putting on my shorts to lineup here in Cali.
smile.gif

You are out of your mind. I waited for the pack last Dec. in San Diego and it was beyond cold.

This is probably the only release of 09' that Im seriously looking foward to.... These are my GRAILS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom