Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes on here lying about in store release these will be on eastbay.com,nike.com, finishline.com,footaction.com these will be everywhere dont believe the hype
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Dudes on here lying about in store release these will be on eastbay.com,nike.com, finishline.com,footaction.com these will be everywhere dont believe the hype
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

true, even Target and Best Buy's website will have em!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

but yea, damn "GR" has everyone freaking out for no reason

Can Anyone post a side by side with these and the old ones? My bad if it's on one of these pages,
I want to see the leather cut difference.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ people believing me lmfaooooo

It wasnt only you who said it.
sick.gif

The spacejames will sell out; but there isnt any reason at all to preorder them for 60+ bucks over what they go for. Now after they sell out , thats a wholenother game.

These will b the first J's I cop since the Aquas. The first release that JB got right since the TB3's
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Even if they will be "everywhere" the demand will out weigh the supply and add the holiday shopping season. I'm not about to take time away fromfamily to wait in line on the 24th. Online is where I will be.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

These will b the first J's I cop since the Aquas. The first release that JB got right since the TB3's
pimp.gif

these arent bad by any means but they didnt get them right
they made a lot of unncecesary changes to these
im not talking bad about them though, i will be copping

its funny how nicekicks has posted the RD as christmas eve, now maybe everyone will stop asking the RD in this thread every other day

before you ask it's a GR, im sure some people still will ask that question also

Originally Posted by GZA73

laugh.gif

Even if they will be "everywhere" the demand will out weigh the supply and add the holiday shopping season. I'm not about to take time away from family to wait in line on the 24th. Online is where I will be.

yes i will cop online and then head to the mail for another
pimp.gif

I hope I will be able to get my second pair online. If so all good. Then I can go to the store and get a possible 3rd pair. I figure I just need one morepair if I can get it.

I cannot wait to see how this will pan out on release day.

"some employee at finishline told me that release date (for the 11's) is in JANUARY now??" thru text message

can anyone shed some light on this?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by inglewooood

"some employee at finishline told me that release date (for the 11's) is in JANUARY now??" thru text message

can anyone shed some light on this?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I was just on jumpman23.com and it still says the release is 12/24/09.

I will ask my local footlocker, finishline, and champs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom