Air Jordan XI: White – Red Custom

Both of those are pretty sweet. I maybe in the minority when I say this but I think the Columbia's would look a lot nicer if they added some more blue to the shoe, either the patent leather and/or icy blue outsole. 

Both of those are pretty sweet. I maybe in the minority when I say this but I think the Columbia's would look a lot nicer if they added some more blue to the shoe, either the patent leather and/or icy blue outsole. 

those have to release. And i don't want to see any celebrity getting an exclusive pair. Make it happen JB.

those have to release. And i don't want to see any celebrity getting an exclusive pair. Make it happen JB.

KVN was always a step ahead. The white/red are way too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

Man those dunkmans look so nice. Anybody know how anyone would start doing something like that? I got some XIs laying around that I wouldn't mind experimenting on. Let me know. I can post pics as the process goes on...

Man those dunkmans look so nice. Anybody know how anyone would start doing something like that? I got some XIs laying around that I wouldn't mind experimenting on. Let me know. I can post pics as the process goes on...

Originally Posted by lyricist343

^bro that IS the laker c/w it's the flash on the camera that made them look blue

Man you guys are both LOST. Those are customs done for ijapino a LONG time ago. That was the whole point of him posting them here.
ohwell.gif

^bro that IS the laker c/w it's the flash on the camera that made them look blue

Man you guys are both LOST. Those are customs done for ijapino a LONG time ago. That was the whole point of him posting them here.
ohwell.gif

^^^lol..... Those 2 need to Do themselves a favor and search ijapino's collection thread in the showcase forum... That will provide more then enough info that u need about those VI

(side note) those dunkmans look fake... But sick

^^^lol..... Those 2 need to Do themselves a favor and search ijapino's collection thread in the showcase forum... That will provide more then enough info that u need about those VI

(side note) those dunkmans look fake... But sick

Originally Posted by aphexacid

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Talk about being lost, they were not talking about the ijapino's customs
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I just became dumber by following that qoute train. Does anyone think before they type on here? Reminds me of the dude that thought he was pulling one over on his seller on eBay by paying him with eBay bucks. here's an idea......HE STILL GETS HIS MONEY!!!

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I just became dumber by following that qoute train. Does anyone think before they type on here? Reminds me of the dude that thought he was pulling one over on his seller on eBay by paying him with eBay bucks. here's an idea......HE STILL GETS HIS MONEY!!!

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah? Then what black and blue 6's are they talking about then?

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah? Then what black and blue 6's are they talking about then?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by ijapino

Ha...Those were done by Niketalk's own KVN. Dude was customizing shoes before ANYONE had any idea.
the same guy that dyed the soles of his Columbia XI's red 10 years ago, can't find the pic, but those were
pimp.gif

back in 01' there were a few people switching the upper panels of their XI's
nerd.gif
anybody with the pics??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom