Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

Rocked the hell outta my Taxi XII ( thanks John Cantrell) today. I cant wait for more info or PICTURES would help solidify this drop

Rocked the hell outta my Taxi XII ( thanks John Cantrell) today. I cant wait for more info or PICTURES would help solidify this drop

we should get a playoff/obsidian mids package, that would be
pimp.gif

if the lows drop i'm sure to cop them but i'd rather have the mids

we should get a playoff/obsidian mids package, that would be
pimp.gif

if the lows drop i'm sure to cop them but i'd rather have the mids

I will most likely be skipping out on low XIIs because I regretted buying other lows like the all white XIIIs and the Navy Blue/Orange/White XIIIs...

I will most likely be skipping out on low XIIs because I regretted buying other lows like the all white XIIIs and the Navy Blue/Orange/White XIIIs...

my pair is literally brand new....i love when JB retros things i already have...more money in my pocket.

my pair is literally brand new....i love when JB retros things i already have...more money in my pocket.

I just sold my DS low Taxi's literally like 2 weeks ago because I would never wear them

I bet JB is gonna release them exactly like the OGs not like the RE-retro flu games.......then people gonna cop just cause the Breds are leather even though they are lows....then roll around mid 2012 BAM!!! Retro 12 Flu Games with leather SMH

That's the reason I bought the Taxi lows that year cause they only released OG Flu Games & black/white Playoffs but not the Taxi's so I scoop the Taxi lows then few years later we have the Taxi mids in the CDP SMH

JB think they slick.....but I will not fall for it this time
smile.gif

I just sold my DS low Taxi's literally like 2 weeks ago because I would never wear them

I bet JB is gonna release them exactly like the OGs not like the RE-retro flu games.......then people gonna cop just cause the Breds are leather even though they are lows....then roll around mid 2012 BAM!!! Retro 12 Flu Games with leather SMH

That's the reason I bought the Taxi lows that year cause they only released OG Flu Games & black/white Playoffs but not the Taxi's so I scoop the Taxi lows then few years later we have the Taxi mids in the CDP SMH

JB think they slick.....but I will not fall for it this time
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom