Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

remember when we were just happy that they released? now we cry when something we dont want releases
roll.gif
clowns just cant be happy with something great releasing unless its there grail. sad

remember when we were just happy that they released? now we cry when something we dont want releases
roll.gif
clowns just cant be happy with something great releasing unless its there grail. sad

Wow, always viewed the XII lows as funny looking.

Only lows that work for me, are the 1's, 6's, 9's, 11's, 13's and 17's.

Definitely passing.

*Waits for News about Obsidian XII Mids*

Wow, always viewed the XII lows as funny looking.

Only lows that work for me, are the 1's, 6's, 9's, 11's, 13's and 17's.

Definitely passing.

*Waits for News about Obsidian XII Mids*

YESSS!!!

I used my XII low obsidian/whites for basketball in and outdoors for 5 years until the traction wore down. That's right, 5 YEARS OF BASKETBALL, in and outdoor, with little-to-no upkeep.

Started to dissect them last year by removing the insole and white foam part of the sole until I discovered that the full-length Zoom bags WERE STILL INFLATED. Though the traction is gone, they are still wearable for casual purposes!

The XII is my favorite Jordan and overall basketball shoe of all time, and I will def be copping multiple pairs of these. I'll be balling in XII lows for the next decade+!

YESSS!!!

I used my XII low obsidian/whites for basketball in and outdoors for 5 years until the traction wore down. That's right, 5 YEARS OF BASKETBALL, in and outdoor, with little-to-no upkeep.

Started to dissect them last year by removing the insole and white foam part of the sole until I discovered that the full-length Zoom bags WERE STILL INFLATED. Though the traction is gone, they are still wearable for casual purposes!

The XII is my favorite Jordan and overall basketball shoe of all time, and I will def be copping multiple pairs of these. I'll be balling in XII lows for the next decade+!

1s 2s 11s 13s 14s 16s 17s are the only lows I can tolerate and would even think about copping

1s 2s 11s 13s 14s 16s 17s are the only lows I can tolerate and would even think about copping

I remember having a pair of XII taxi lows. I'm not sure where they may be but I sure wouldn't mind having another pair. If I was to get another pair of lows then I would get the Black/reds.

I remember having a pair of XII taxi lows. I'm not sure where they may be but I sure wouldn't mind having another pair. If I was to get another pair of lows then I would get the Black/reds.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

roll.gif

Nobodies crying. We just want better releases. Not stuff like 12 lows... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

roll.gif

Nobodies crying. We just want better releases. Not stuff like 12 lows... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope this is not true.

If they are going to release OG colorways, give me the Mids, not the lows.
This. And can we please get the Obsidian's?

Back
Top Bottom