Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

SMH, it's like they purposely don't want their shoes to sell. Either bring out the real thing, or don't bring them out at all.

SMH, it's like they purposely don't want their shoes to sell. Either bring out the real thing, or don't bring them out at all.

Easy pass... Expecially since I have Taxi and Black/Red mids. I did cop a pair of obsidian lows back in '04, maybe I'll break them out soon.

Easy pass... Expecially since I have Taxi and Black/Red mids. I did cop a pair of obsidian lows back in '04, maybe I'll break them out soon.

Ahhh I had the taxi lows in 2004. I loved them too

So I might get these for the nostalgia

Ahhh I had the taxi lows in 2004. I loved them too

So I might get these for the nostalgia

No Lows for me unless you're talkin Laney XIV's or XI's either version.....every other low was horrible....well the V's might get a pass but i wouldn't personally buy them

No Lows for me unless you're talkin Laney XIV's or XI's either version.....every other low was horrible....well the V's might get a pass but i wouldn't personally buy them

only if the black red lows are leather, my only gripe with the flu games is the white stuff on the sole/midsole, and when i tried to clean it the white got worse lol only shoe i wont clean

only if the black red lows are leather, my only gripe with the flu games is the white stuff on the sole/midsole, and when i tried to clean it the white got worse lol only shoe i wont clean

WHY JB WHY?!?!
We don't want these!
We want playoff 12's or Obsidian 12's
NOT TAXI LOWS?!?!?!

I hope JB is reading this

WHY JB WHY?!?!
We don't want these!
We want playoff 12's or Obsidian 12's
NOT TAXI LOWS?!?!?!

I hope JB is reading this

Back
Top Bottom