Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is the only reason the originals sold well was because they were limited quickstrikes? Correct me if I am wrong but they were one of the first major Jordan quickstrikes and thus lots of people camped and hype was built?

Is it just me or is the only reason the originals sold well was because they were limited quickstrikes? Correct me if I am wrong but they were one of the first major Jordan quickstrikes and thus lots of people camped and hype was built?

Originally Posted by KG21

they were only quick strikes in da states...canada had these all over as a regular GR release.

Originally Posted by KG21

they were only quick strikes in da states...canada had these all over as a regular GR release.

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

I really can't decide between these and the Flints....which would you guys pick if you could only get one?

As much as I didn't like the 2010 Flint's, I'd still buy those over the Altitudes.  Better colorway. 

I really can't decide between these and the Flints....which would you guys pick if you could only get one?

As much as I didn't like the 2010 Flint's, I'd still buy those over the Altitudes.  Better colorway. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

x2

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

x2

My point exactly, Altitudes were only popular because they were limited quickstrikes. I would get playoffs, white/red and flints before I got alts.

My point exactly, Altitudes were only popular because they were limited quickstrikes. I would get playoffs, white/red and flints before I got alts.

i would cop deez cuz they are limited and they wont be around when u chnge ur mind later. thats what imma do. n imma keep searchin for a 05 pair of flints in the mean time

i would cop deez cuz they are limited and they wont be around when u chnge ur mind later. thats what imma do. n imma keep searchin for a 05 pair of flints in the mean time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom