Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point if I get an email of shipping or not im just tryin to cop a pair in the city. but cant find my size.

if all else fails,  i might just double up on CGs

Finally just got shipping confirmation and they are due to arrive tomorrow. sheesh

i called finishline and cancelled my order on saturday. lady confirms that the order will be cancelled and money will be back in my account in about 3 days. sunday comes, and i get an email with shipping confirmation and a tracking number that is working with updates. i better get my money back, and if i have to return these to a fnl store, i better get that shipping money back also.

LIKE I SAID THESE DID NOT SELL OUT IN ANY STORES HERE IN AKRON NOR IN MEMPHIS...I KNOW OF 3 FINISHLINES WITH PLENTY OF PAIRS. I DONT SEE HOW FINISHLINE IS CANCELLING ORDERS...DON'T THEY PULL INVENTORY FROM STORES?

LIKE I SAID THESE DID NOT SELL OUT IN ANY STORES HERE IN AKRON NOR IN MEMPHIS...I KNOW OF 3 FINISHLINES WITH PLENTY OF PAIRS. I DONT SEE HOW FINISHLINE IS CANCELLING ORDERS...DON'T THEY PULL INVENTORY FROM STORES?

FNL.com says my order is canceled yet I got a shipping confirmation in my email that says they will be delivered to my address on Friday.

Weird thing though, the money they had on hold already went back into my account.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

There's a dude on feebay with a FSR of these for $180 shipped for those still looking

Wow not a bad price. only $10 more than retail after tax 

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Anyways, went and copped these at Greenspoint Saturday morning. There was about 50 people waiting in line for the mall to open. Once security opened the gates, nearly everyone sprinted in, mostly to Footaction. My homie's sis at FNL had held my pair, so i was cool. i walked over to Champs, and they only had about 5 people waiting for them to open. After my homies copped from FA, we walked over to FNL, got mine, and walked out. This release wasn't nearly as hectic as I thought it would be. I'm loving these too.

what, no action at gunspoint? weird, i thiught it would be crazy for these around that way, i guess the usual suspects are waiting for the cgs to act a fool.
Honestly, Greenspoint isn't NEARLY as bad as it used to be. Bigger police presence now since that whole X/XIII package fiasco. One of my homies who copped the Flints a few weeks back said that they had HPD up there with a line roped off, so there was no problem with skipping, etc. They let them go in about 5-6 at a time until the mall sold out. They didn't do this for the altitude release, but mall security and a few squad cars did tell us we couldn't be in the parking lot until 9 (this was about 6:30), so we came back an hour later and waited. I'm not lining up for the CG's since I copped early, but in the event that I change my mind, I'll be at Greenspoint as opposed to some other places (Galleria). They always have a huge amount of pairs.

Was starting 2 get worried bout my FNL order. Just so happened 2 get a shipping email 2day. I'm like shhhh, cool. UPS said they'll be here 2morrow.
I hit the gym, come back, UPS guy was just bout 2 knock on the door.
Never ordered from FNL, prolly never will again. Swoosh is soooo much easier, too bad they sold out in .00006688223 seconds. But I'm good
Good luck 2 all. On to the CGs

i dunno about your areas but in my area in NYC these were gone in an hour. i can only imagine what the cool grey release will be like...

Originally Posted by thekckid

Never again Finishline never again.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Happy Much? These are long gone here in Atlanta. Soldout in minutes

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

The FNL order I had for the early mobile site one is still processing. Been trying to reach customer service but all I get is a busy tone. I just want it to get cancelled now. It's alright since I got one from NDC so I'm content.

Same thing happen with mine, still showed processing. However the little box that has "Tracking #" had a link, but when you clicked it, it took you to UPS' site with no tracking number. I called last night and was on hold for an hour and ten minutes, they confirmed they had shipped and gave me the tracking number. The FNL rep said I could take them back to FNL store to return them since I didn't want them anymore cause my Eastbay order shipped.
Yeah, I just got off the phone with a FNL rep and she said my package had a delivery date of this Friday. I may just return them or help someone out that didn't get it.
Yeah same here. I've been stuck plenty of times so I will help someone out if needed. Although Size 14s have seemed to be in abundance with these and the Flint release. Used to be opposite for me. LOL

Only bad thing I can say about FNL after this release is their hold music is terrible. Had I known the "mobile early trick" would have worked I wouldn't have messed with another order. Wonder if this trick has happened before with other releases?

So.....Finishline canceled my order as well.......but thanks to this thread my gut instinct made me go to House of Hoops on saturday to get these shoes just incase. So for now on I'am just going to avoid ordering online and do things the old fashion way. But finishline better refund me my dough before saturday
mad.gif

Got my shipping confirmation..they should b here on the 17th
pimp.gif

Hopin to wear these on Christmas Day!

there was only one store in my area that got them.. and they still had a size 14 left.. went there today.. kinda random size to have lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom