Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

i, like many others cant believe these sold out. black friday helped these alot. whens the last time a GR sold out? this is crazy

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Still can't believe these sold that well. It seems like hypebeasting is back in full force.

was just sayin that to myself...congrats everyone...i copped for my lil bro it's sumthing about these that are off and $160 nah no thanks

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Nike Town Vegas was outta control. Look at the crowd!

148490_466132938578_65298678578_5715866_2932517_n.jpg

Damn, for Flints? serious? It was such an easy pick up for me, I was not planning on even buying these but decided to around 2 o'clock pacific time, and just hit up a local store and out I went on to my business...but damn, Vegas people have it bad
grin.gif

just grabbed my pair from some olympia sports with no hassle, which i was actually expecting. i haven't bought jordans since 2008 but the 13's are my favorite jordans and i plan on also grabbing the breds and the altitudes..

Originally Posted by OG2345

Damn, for Flints? serious? but damn, Vegas people have it bad
grin.gif

Nah, I think a lot of those people were there for those horrid BIN 7s.

xX LeGod Xx wrote

Nah, I think a lot of those people were there for those horrid BIN 7s

hahaha...could be.
But honest, I didn't think these were going to sell out quicly, but it was a GR on black friday...

^^
So many people in this this thread preached how these would not sell out and sit for weeks.
That is why you never listen to a NT'er's claims of availability.

these were an easy pick up here. not a lot of people in line for wristbands at serramonte mall as i thought there would be.
these are alright. not the same exact shape as the retro IMO

Originally Posted by derry1

Still can't believe these sold that well. It seems like hypebeasting is back in full force.

was just sayin that to myself...congrats everyone...i copped for my lil bro it's sumthing about these that are off and $160 nah no thanks
Its a popular shoe, I can understand it. But this reminded me of a jordan release from years back when there were plenty to go around, but they would sell well if you slept on them

That line is crazy! Just left my mall in bmore and they still have em in every store! Guess it was diffrent in every city

I don't know what some of you guys are talking about them being sold out quick. They are still everywhere here in NY

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

^^
So many people in this this thread preached how these would not sell out and sit for weeks.

they didn't sell out though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

qft.  i didnt even want to cop with the employee discount.  something about that upper is just not right at all.  there are still plenty of these in my city.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Damn, for Flints? serious? but damn, Vegas people have it bad
grin.gif

Nah, I think a lot of those people were there for those horrid BIN 7s.

It is a combo of a few things:  XIII & VII, but it also goes to show you the strong support we have for NTLV as a store.  They treat people right and make sure to keep their customers informed.  Customer service goes a long way, especially in a city like VEGAS.  Sure there are XIII's left at other stores here, but NTLV handles their releases correctly.  

finish line had 40 ppl in line until they opened at 5:30 am.... footlocker was open at 4am and selling the very same shoe, 4 ppl knew footlocker was selling them including myself. by 6am footlocker still had sizes 10, 10.5 11. ppl gotta check a week prior to releases and make sure which stores gonna have em in stock

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

^^

indifferent.gif
You freaking moron, of course they won't sell out everywhere.

^^

indifferent.gif
You freaking moron, of course they won't sell out everywhere.

Why the name calling

im happy with my pair coped from ntlv it was crazy but alot of people wanted the bins i  had the flints in 05 but had to sale cause they were a size to small always regreted that so these were a must have for me

Anyone tried both the 2005 and 2010 versions on? Do they fit the same? I think I wear a size 12 in the 2010, but I'm gonna gun for a 2005 pair and need to know if they fit the same. Thanx.

^^

indifferent.gif

over here at 757 area they everywhere
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom