Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Nike Town Vegas was outta control. Look at the crowd!

148490_466132938578_65298678578_5715866_2932517_n.jpg

it was crazy there im in this pic chillin lol
roll.gif

These were an easy pick up for me, went to the local mall at 3pm and grabbed my sz 13 no problem. Might have gotten lucky because it was the last pair they had, but I will take it!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

optimusp517 wrote:

For FLINT XIIIs??? WHAT THE....
indifferent.gif

All these people weren't around in 05??? Come on now.

I think the BIN 7s were there also.
Just happened to be in town for the holiday weekend.  Didn't go during that midnight madness.  Went today at around noon.  Got my sz. 10 (flints) w/ ease.  I'm guessin the raucous was for the BINs as well.

wow @ that pic. c'mon with the c'mon. Got to be for the bins.....if you look closely you can see the faces of thirsty resellers.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

These are still around in Houston. Passed on them and copped the Charcoal IX's for $80.
What's up bro? Care to share how you got them for 80. Im me.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I'm @ Mall of Georgia n FNL sold out...I'm shocked
I didn't even bother to go to the release. Not only that, I had to work this morning but I will be there for XIs next month.

O i aint go for the release Lol I slept in. I went around two to go shopping fire my little sisters. They love that store justice Lol. I just wanted to see what they looked like and didn't see them on display so I asked dude and he said they sold out. Yet I didn't care enough to cheek champs and fout locker... But I wouldn't go to mall of Georgia for a release.,I go to gwinnett place most they stores got Jordan accounts and it be easier to cop from there

Strolled into FL at 8 tonight, grabbed the last sz 10

Played stupid and was like.. hey i got this VIP coupon for $30 off.. i was told i couldn't use it but instead they gave me $15 off... did i get scammed outa the full $30?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

These are still around in Houston. Passed on them and copped the Charcoal IX's for $80.
What's up bro? Care to share how you got them for 80. Im me.

I'll post here just in case the rest if the NT fan wants to cop. I just used my $30 off footlocker VIP coupon. The shoes were $109. I wanted the white/black/varsity colorwaybinstead but they didn't have them. The Footlocker in northwest mall still has the flints though. Some dude in front of me was buying the last size 10 they had, but the girl working there told me that they still had them in my size (10.5-11). There was no way I was paying retail for them though. I had a look at a GS pair on the way out and they were horrendous quality wise. I don't think the lack of 3M bothers me as much as the so-called "stitching" on the mesh. It's just plain terrible. Not to mention the price increase for a shoe with less to offer than it's predecessor. I'll just wait for the white/reds and playoffs.

saw them at my local stores I wasn't that too impressed so I passed but they sold well in my area I'll just stick with my 05s

I might swing by the mall again and see if they have any more in my size, if they don't it's cool since I already had a pair since
Wednesday....might double up but it's not that serious to me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so My cousin bought a size 12 for her boyfriend. He doesn't like them so she went back and tried to return them.
The manager said that they're not allowed to issue returns, store credit, or anything else on JB retros.
I know thats not right so Ima have to go and argue with him tomorrow. Dont feel like fighting too much,
So does anyone know a way to just force him to return them?
any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
i know some footactions wear i live.if you buy retros they wont let you return them unless theres something defective on the shoes.wich i think is bs they should let u return them if he doesnt whant them
mad.gif

I'm sure someones looking for that size, sell it for retail.
if this was from footaction  there's a return exchange policy on the back of the receipt.  read that and nowhere on it does it specifiy that you can't return retros. i would just ask him where on the receipt does it say there's no returns, store credit or exchanges on retros, when he gives you some made up excuse just politely tell him that as a paying customer with a receipt your entitled to a return and that you'll just call corporate right there in the store and voice your complaint and let them deal with it.   since you have a receipt you'll get your return and if you press them for it possibly a $25 gift card as an apology for a herb manager trying to boost sales by making up his own rules.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats ALOT of people. somehow i dont think all those people showed up for those horrendous VIIs. i know the Flints were always well liked but damn!

side story: when i went to buy a new coat yesterday, I saw my little cousin at the mall. he has Flints in his bag and asks me if I bought them. I told him i copped online and he asks if I copped to resell them. I give him the Rico in Paid In Full
grin.gif
 and tell him nah they were for me (which they are).

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats ALOT of people. somehow i dont think all those people showed up for those horrendous VIIs. i know the Flints were always well liked but damn!

side story: when i went to buy a new coat yesterday, I saw my little cousin at the mall. he has Flints in his bag and asks me if I bought them. I told him i copped online and he asks if I copped to resell them. I give him the Rico in Paid In Full
grin.gif
 and tell him nah they were for me (which they are).

Ok I understand there's no reflectors on these, I understand that's the reason you bought the sneakers in 05, great, but why down the shoe because it aint the same as a previous release, I've seen this done with the Pearl Foams and other various sneakers, yeah quality has changed, designs have changed slightly, the Altitudes, Cool Greys are different from the originals, will you pass on them also?? I mean really? the 3M technology works best in the night with light shining on them, do the people who passed on these because it has no 3M intend on running down the street at night flashing a flashlight on these to prove it has 3M, I really don't get what the fuss is, the shoe looks great, if you aint copping because you have an 05 pair, hoorah for you, but how much times will you tell us.

Walked into Footaction and tried on the flints in a size 13 cause dude told me they run small...
i usually wear 12 or 11.5 depending on the cut. Once i tried them on i was so glad i decided to pass!
They looked and felt like fakes. My cdp xiii's feel great and THESE FLINTS felt like CRAP!!!
The leather looked shiny like some variants and the soles felt like i slipped on a pair of Chuck Taylor's. SMH
i hope the white/red xiii's are made better or there will no xiii's for me this year. JB is really falling off....

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These sold out everywhere. Good luck to those of you that said you were going to wait for them to be discounted.

No they didn't
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom