Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These sold out everywhere. Good luck to those of you that said you were going to wait for them to be discounted.

No they didn't
30t6p3b.gif

exactly... my girl works in at a FNL in Tampa and she said when she left yesterday they still had 22 pairs and she had been there since 4 am... she got me a pair but I think I'm gonna swing up there and cop another. Sucks that employees couldn't use their discount on these...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

does anyone know if size 12.5 exists?
yea the store my girl works in had 2 I believe, 1 sold yesterday and I'm planning on copping the other today

Originally Posted by Zyzz

3M aint that serious. these look real good

um yes it is. But keep telling yourself that if that makes you like your pair more than the flints with 3M

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These sold out everywhere. Good luck to those of you that said you were going to wait for them to be discounted.

What are you talking about?

I might be one of the only ones to think this , but im too old to have flashy 3m on my shoes, i love the fact that these have no 3m and the quality and comfort on these are on point ! and yes i also have a beat pair of 05s and i like these better because of no 3m

If people think that these were made poorly w/ bad stitching, etc., then what makes you think that Playoffs will be made any better?
They will be the same quality as the Flints so please DON'T COP!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

optimusp517 wrote:
Nike Town Vegas was outta control. Look at the crowd!

All these people weren't around in 05??? Come on now.

This is the same thing I was telling my girl yesterday. All of a sudden, everyone is into Jordans.

I can't EVER remember lines like that.

I would say since the first DMP, this has pretty much been standard for any retro release.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I might be one of the only ones to think this , but im too old to have flashy 3m on my shoes, i love the fact that these have no 3m and the quality and comfort on these are on point ! and yes i also have a beat pair of 05s and i like these better because of no 3m

I can respect that, but would u like the fire red and metallic 5s with no 3M tongue?

i don't know about where yall live but in houston they had massive lines back in 05

the flints are hugely popular

I was in ATL for the 05 release, and it was mayhem there at Lennox Square Mall. They were sold out instantly.

I'm glad I was able to secure my pairs then, and glad I was able to get mines now. This shoe is a classic. I'm happy to have it.

well the 3m on v's tongue is ok because its no much but 3m on the huge side panel of 13s is more flashy. Yea these sold out in houston quick, luckely my boy at champs held them for me.

I just don't see how people can be satisfied copping for $160 + Tax when the '05's can be had for about $20-50 more.. Just doesn't make sense..

Why do folks on here try to find any reason to spoil someones happiness? I mean if you dont like the shoes...that your business, but dont try to push how you feel about the shoe on someone else.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

If people think that these were made poorly w/ bad stitching, etc., then what makes you think that Playoffs will be made any better?
They will be the same quality as the Flints so please DON'T COP!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Originally Posted by The7onius

Ok I understand there's no reflectors on these, I understand that's the reason you bought the sneakers in 05, great, but why down the shoe because it aint the same as a previous release, I've seen this done with the Pearl Foams and other various sneakers, yeah quality has changed, designs have changed slightly, the Altitudes, Cool Greys are different from the originals, will you pass on them also?? I mean really? the 3M technology works best in the night with light shining on them, do the people who passed on these because it has no 3M intend on running down the street at night flashing a flashlight on these to prove it has 3M, I really don't get what the fuss is, the shoe looks great, if you aint copping because you have an 05 pair, hoorah for you, but how much times will you tell us.
sick.gif
wait these don't have 3m on the upper?  what kind of material is it.  i'm not a stickler for every little detail on shoes, but that's a pretty big part of the shoe to change.  especially when they jack up the price on the most expensive retro. 

Heads up to those folks who ordered off of NDC/SWOOSH on release night shoes are shipping out, just got my shipping confirmation 
pimp.gif

Hahahahaha...I am sooooo glad my 05 Flints are in mint condition... no 3m???.... makes me value my 05 Flints even more!

Back
Top Bottom