Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Love this CW! I've gotten over the fact that the 3M is lacking on this release, only thing Im worried about now is trying to get a pair that does'nt have the mesh all wrinkled like some of the pics I've been seeing! I think for the amount of money Ill be droppin on them I should be picky when it comes to that...crossing my fingers that there's not much of a wait come RD. Dude at FTL told me there is definitely going to be a camp out! Hopefully my dude at Shiehks can hold a pair for me

i ordered these for 175 shipped i dont have the time to get them on the rd.i have to work i payed 15 dollars over retail but thats ok.buy the time i drive to the mall ill waste more money in gas.i think i came out even
smile.gif

YOU IN LA?

The shoe spots in the Lynwood Indoor (Plaza Mexico) have them in stock, mainly only size 8, 10 and 13. Will be getting FSRs today.

$160

if you have the 05 you dont need these.. trust me, unless you just want them as beaters

i just got my hands on a pair of vvnds 05 flints for a very reasonable price. i have the 2010's already so i wanna compare them up close when i get them. if anything ill probably hold onto both the 05's and 10's because these 2010's are nice even without the 3m to me.

If my opinion means anything, we've had these at work for a week now waiting for the RD on the 26th. I just have to say that I do NOT see anything to complain about to the extent a lot of people in here are. Are they exactly the same as the 05s? No, but when is the last time a jordan was the same as a previous release? As far as 'cheap leather' this shoe is not any better or worse than anything else athletic you can buy now. If you want to complain, look to the industry, not to this particular shoe. If you can hold it in your hand you will see that its not much of an issue at all. I gave up picking apart each retro years ago, and when you can just look at it as a nice shoe which it is, things go a lot smoother. Otherwise there are a lot of grown men on ebay looking to take you for a profit by selling their 05's while they pickup the 2010s and keep the change. Everyone should be happy

Originally Posted by AJ27526

If my opinion means anything, we've had these at work for a week now waiting for the RD on the 26th. I just have to say that I do NOT see anything to complain about to the extent a lot of people in here are. Are they exactly the same as the 05s? No, but when is the last time a jordan was the same as a previous release? As far as 'cheap leather' this shoe is not any better or worse than anything else athletic you can buy now. If you want to complain, look to the industry, not to this particular shoe. If you can hold it in your hand you will see that its not much of an issue at all. I gave up picking apart each retro years ago, and when you can just look at it as a nice shoe which it is, things go a lot smoother. Otherwise there are a lot of grown men on ebay looking to take you for a profit by selling their 05's while they pickup the 2010s and keep the change. Everyone should be happy

i could see how the lack of 3m could make or break someone buying the 2010's because the 3m does make the flints stand out and shine, but all the 3m talk aside the 2010's are a nice shoe, and quality wise they got it right on both XIII's that are coming out this year which is good compared to what we've seen with other shoes.  i'm sure they've already been posted before but ill do some side by side comparison pics of both the 2010's and the 2005's when i get my 2005's in later this week

Otherwise there are a lot of grown men on ebay looking to take you for a profit by selling their 05's while they pickup the 2010s and keep the change. Everyone should be happy

If you are a smart ebay shopper, or just search, anyone can find a DS 2005 pair for the same price as the 2010's.  

As far as 'cheap leather' this shoe is not any better or worse than anything else athletic you can buy now.
Oh trust me, you can easily find a pair of athletic shoes made with significantly better leather for at least one hundred dollars less than these.
Except they wouldn't be Jordans.

IMO the 2010 verison looks closer to OG version than the 05 pair does.
I dont see anything to complain about there still sick, more for me to cop!

Originally Posted by kly13

Are you sure?? 

air-jordan-13-og-flint.jpg

air-jordan-flint-grey-13.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kly13

Are you sure?? 

air-jordan-13-og-flint.jpg

air-jordan-flint-grey-13.jpg

That padding on the og's stands out alot than the 2010's

Flints should be up tomorrow on www.sneaker.st probably for 180 shipped, check back tomorrow for price.

before anyone asks....yes they are 100% legit

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Otherwise there are a lot of grown men on ebay looking to take you for a profit by selling their 05's while they pickup the 2010s and keep the change. Everyone should be happy

If you are a smart ebay shopper, or just search, anyone can find a DS 2005 pair for the same price as the 2010's.  
French is definitely right, i found a DS pair of 05s for less than the price of a pair of 2010s from these online stores

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

French is definitely right, i found a DS pair of 05s for less than the price of a pair of 2010s from these online stores
Nice.

Found my pair last week for $175 shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom