Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

really on the fence about getting these...I could get them today 4 retail but the weak 3m and the mesh being not as padded makes it hard 4 me to buy them. Thing is they are one of my fav J's in one of my fav colorways...ahh well i guess thats how jb gets u...cheaper materials, but at the end of the day people still cant help but to want them smh

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

French is definitely right, i found a DS pair of 05s for less than the price of a pair of 2010s from these online stores
Nice.

Found my pair last week for $175 shipped. 
info on where to find the 05's if u do not mind???

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

French is definitely right, i found a DS pair of 05s for less than the price of a pair of 2010s from these online stores
Nice.

Ebay!!!!

Nice.

Ebay!!!!

cant seem to find a size 9 thanks tho

Nice.

Ebay!!!!
exactly.  i got a pair of vvnds 05 flints for $120 shipped on there yesterday.

Took me a minute to find a DS pair Size 9 ($165 starting bid) and a VNDS pair ($150 starting bid) 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had a couple of instances that I've messaged the seller with an offer, and succeeded. 

Anything under $190 for a Brand New pair of the 2005's is worth it IMO.

Took me a minute to find a DS pair Size 9 ($165 starting bid) and a VNDS pair ($150 starting bid) 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had a couple of instances that I've messaged the seller with an offer, and succeeded. 

Anything under $190 for a Brand New pair of the 2005's is worth it IMO.

well worth it for me as well i cant bring myself to buy the 2010 version

Not knocking anyone who got the 2010's, but honestly, if you can get your hands on the 2005's for around the same price or a little more than retail for the 2010's, I recommend you do, you won't be disappointed at all.

And speak of the devil, just got these in today, minimal to no bleeding on these, very glad I was able to find my size. 

Not the best pic, I don't have the camera that never wear them has. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ipw945.jpg

Man some of these joints are terrrriibbleeee. I pulled one pair out the box and there was glue all over the midsole. It wasn't like it was 1 or 2 spots, there was literally glue outlines on every pod and stains on the suede. I would honestly feel bad even selling these to anyone.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

got mine yesterday form my boys store under retail...
sick picks ups man! ive never had these, they a must for me. o yo sloane  kettering damn whos that is your avatar lol

i finally got them today! and I mean finally!!! I wish i had gotten them back in '05, but it is what it is. Shoe looks good, just need a polo to rock 'em with.

i may do wat french said n cop a pair from 05. but the pix that jordanxl got make the 2010s look so good. i aint trippin. if i cant find a pair of 05 by next week then iima just cop a pair of this years. my girl orderin her pair on friday from UTA for 99.99

I was smart to look away and pass in 2004/2005, but I chose to try them on yesterday just to see how they look. COPPED!

I never had a "TRUE" passion for the XIII's, probably because I never seen them on my feet since I was 9/10 years old in '98.

Most of the pairs that my job received were good quality with some minor paint and glue issues. Otherwise, nice... 

Back
Top Bottom