Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not knocking anyone who got the 2010's, but honestly, if you can get your hands on the 2005's for around the same price or a little more than retail for the 2010's, I recommend you do, you won't be disappointed at all.

And speak of the devil, just got these in today, minimal to no bleeding on these, very glad I was able to find my size. 

Not the best pic, I don't have the camera that never wear them has. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ipw945.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate that I returned mine because of the bleeding now though. Passing on these for the white/reds and maybe Alt's.

i got mines today i like them i payed 175.its funny because when i got home from work i opend them right when i opend them my local spot called me.they said raul we got the flints come pick them up i lol.i told them i just opend a pair i got online.i told her ill pick up my pair tomorrow so i doubled up now on to the white and reds 2 pair of those and im done no coolgreys for me.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

so how are the sizing on these?
to me i wear a size 11 and they feel alittle big i could fit in a size 10 1/2 but i dont know its just me

I really hope JB made enough pairs because I know someone is going to be mad when I cop 4 pairs and walk passed them in line...
laugh.gif

After Thanksgiving dinner my friends and I will be camped out for these bizznatches to drop, starting at midnight!!

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

cant seem to find a size 9 thanks tho

Took me a minute to find a DS pair Size 9 ($165 starting bid) and a VNDS pair ($150 starting bid) 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had a couple of instances that I've messaged the seller with an offer, and succeeded. 

Anything under $190 for a Brand New pair of the 2005's is worth it IMO.
      I found a pair of vvds for 175 back in october, last week i found a pair ds for 175 shipped... thats only 25$ over the og retail not bad at all, i cant speak for the 2010s but my pair of 05s are comfy as heaven
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

I really hope JB made enough pairs because I know someone is going to be mad when I cop 4 pairs and walk passed them in line...
laugh.gif

After Thanksgiving dinner my friends and I will be camped out for these bizznatches to drop, starting at midnight!!

I don't think people would be mad u copped 4 pairs they'll be laughing at you cause u copped 4 pairs. Don't think you'll have to camp out but You know those hypebeast.With me seeing these flints the other day I mad up my mind going with one pair

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

cant seem to find a size 9 thanks tho

Took me a minute to find a DS pair Size 9 ($165 starting bid) and a VNDS pair ($150 starting bid) 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I had a couple of instances that I've messaged the seller with an offer, and succeeded. 

Anything under $190 for a Brand New pair of the 2005's is worth it IMO.
      I found a pair of vvds for 175 back in october, last week i found a pair ds for 175 shipped... thats only 25$ over the og retail not bad at all, i cant speak for the 2010s but my pair of 05s are comfy as heaven
smokin.gif

more like $5-15 over retail  $150 plus tax plus shipping woulda came out to around $170, and if you were to get the shoes at retail from a store they woulda been about $160. still that's a nice price considering a current pair is going to come out to around $175 after retail and tax.

laugh.gif

Ima be camping out for these too!  ARound here allt he malls open at midnight for black friday so ima head up there around 930 or 10 and wait.

For the cool greys ima be outside all $%%$+% night from the time the mall closes til 6 am

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif

Ima be camping out for these too!  ARound here allt he malls open at midnight for black friday so ima head up there around 930 or 10 and wait.

For the cool greys ima be outside all $%%$+% night from the time the mall closes til 6 am

i hope your a teenager because there's so many better things you can be doing then camping out from when a mall closes which would most likely be around 10pm or 11pm considering holliday hours til 6am for some cool grey xi's. even with the flints, their going to be produced in mass amounts, spots around my way that hardly get any pairs are getting a ton of flints, if you really want the flints that bad just show up at the mall at midnight and cop em, no need to wait outside for a few hours, these will be easy to cop.

I got mine today from a local spot, was a lil disappointed to find a little bit of glue strains on the midsole. How do you know if a shoe is B-Grade? They shoe looks good overall, minus a few glue stains. Anyone else have this problem?

If u in the orlando area finishline at fashion square is doing reserves, but only one per person... hope they have enough so I can get 2 on RD

I've heard some people on here as well as YouTube claim that their shoe was absolutely flawless and put together perfectly. I'm gonna pissed to be honest, because parts of the side where the suede is glued on mine you can see some glue on the shoe and a dab right in the middle (which tends to happen with JB shoes often). I want to know who else has this problem?

Back
Top Bottom