Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I hate how the FINISH LINE in SAN JOSE sells their pairs early. Them lame kids walking around like they tight.
grin.gif

dmxgod wrote:
Mikkol109 wrote:
I must be going crazy because I swear I thought eastbay.com and NDC.com was releasing the shoe tonight.
laugh.gif
me too man..

LOL... Man last night I was thinking these were dropping tonight too.
laugh.gif

tumblr_lcfkcf2S7k1qc0ohqo1_500.jpg

Just thought I would show you guys these OG infant AJ 13 Flints I got for my first born back in 1998. Still looking crispy! All my 3 boys were looking fresh from the beginning! haha!!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I must be going crazy because I swear I thought eastbay.com and NDC.com was releasing the shoe tonight.
laugh.gif
me too man..
Crazy to think that Official Threads actually had the RD in them.  This section of the forum is in the dumps.

I might get a pair.  I haven't decided.  I have a DS pair from '05 in the closet but they are a half size too big.  I have a Used pair, only rocked them twice cause they were too big.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hate how the FINISH LINE in SAN JOSE sells their pairs early. Them lame kids walking around like they tight.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
  it's funny when dudes think their fly wearing a pair of kicks they got a FEW days early.   nothing wrong with getting kicks early but i know we've always seen that one dude who really thinks their doing it by wearing a pair of general release kicks that they got 2 or 3 days early.

it's funny tho, i was in champs around my way about a week ago, i wore my 05 flints that i just got in,  one of the employees seriously told me that i wasn't supposed to have those because they hadn't been released yet.  i just looked at him like
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  asked him if he knew these came out in 2005 as well, then dude started nagging and trying to get me to buy that hoody and a shirt with a pic of the shoes on it.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by illmatic34

You guys think this will sell out immediately?

I'm thinking Varsity Red 6's.  Didn't sell out immediately, but they were gradually disappearing within weeks. 
But then again, we haven't seen a 13 Retro for quite some time, so only time will tell I guess. 
Hopefully they end up like the Varsity Red 6's...I can't cop these right now because of money issues but I need a pair because these are my grails.

yea im hope they sit as well.... also due to the fact that a lot of these i mean a lot of these will have some sort of glue spots on the shoe. i have yet to see a flawless pair in my store.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

grin.gif

laugh.gif
  it's funny when dudes think their fly wearing a pair of kicks they got a FEW days early.   nothing wrong with getting kicks early but i know we've always seen that one dude who really thinks their doing it by wearing a pair of general release kicks that they got 2 or 3 days early.

it's funny tho, i was in champs around my way about a week ago, i wore my 05 flints that i just got in,  one of the employees seriously told me that i wasn't supposed to have those because they hadn't been released yet.  i just looked at him like
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  asked him if he knew these came out in 2005 as well, then dude started nagging and trying to get me to buy that hoody and a shirt with a pic of the shoes on it.

laugh.gif
ive had this happen to me with my 11s and flints also 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

RICO7JT wrote:

FINISH LINE at Oakridge Mall sells their shoes early... so next time if your in the bay area and need a shoe early just give FINISH LINE a call.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 ive had this happen to me with my 11s and flints also 

CED your right.....  These kids really think they doing it with a GR that they got a few days early. Its like they didnt even know these dropped 5 years ago.

Seen the Flints in person the other day been wanting them since 05, but at that time I was a broke college student
mad.gif
. Safe to say though that unless I get them on Swoosh tonight probably will be a pass. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Will footlocker allow me to use my $30 VIP coupon? That's the only way I'm getting these.

highly doubtful,  best thing to do is buy them at retail,  keep em deadstock  return them in 2 weeks  then buy them again with the coupon.

Originally Posted by UST23

do these release tonight online or tomorrow??? im so confused

How about you do some EASY research. It's not rocket science. All you have to do is go to one of the shoe websites.

Quality is crap on these. Uneven stitches, leather already show creases , glue marks everywhere. The print on the insole look like they would peel off after one wear. Can't believe MJ actually charge $160 for these take down version

Back
Top Bottom