Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by senor chang

coppin on sale

Word....I heard that
pimp.gif

Don't know why everyone's under the impression these won't sell, when the momma's boys go out tomorrow with their parents shopping for deals and ask for these in exchange for being a patient good boy while in other stores, I'm sure parents will fold, every hypebeast i've happened to cross paths with are still disgruntled about the Lebron 8 Pre Heats being so hard to get that in some senseless fit of rage justify their misfortunes with this purchase, but we shall see.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I too think the Black Friday factor will make these sell pretty quickly in most areas.
No kidding after people hit those malls and see these on the rack they will be picking these up. Remember most people aren't Shoe Fanatics but when they see these I have a feeling they will want them.

lol, just saw these in the window of footlocker (pitt street, sydney), they come out tomorrow for...
AUD$259

smh if even one sells at that price, these should sit for months just like all the vi's did (even MS).

roll.gif
a019 wrote:

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by illmatic34

You guys think this will sell out immediately?

I'm thinking Varsity Red 6's.  Didn't sell out immediately, but they were gradually disappearing within weeks. 
But then again, we haven't seen a 13 Retro for quite some time, so only time will tell I guess. 
Hopefully they end up like the Varsity Red 6's...I can't cop these right now because of money issues but I need a pair because these are my grails.

yea im hope they sit as well.... also due to the fact that a lot of these i mean a lot of these will have some sort of glue spots on the shoe. i have yet to see a flawless pair in my store.
tired.gif

roll.gif
 at someone saying these are his grails...lol.  I have a pair of 05s but want  new pair cause these look fresh with jeans.  I kinda want the altitudes but those comparison pics are disappointing...

so many other tough cops...or kicks people missed out on...for this one to be IT...people need to redefine "grails"  Last years space jams...that was a bonafide grail for most

Originally Posted by glove72

so many other tough cops...or kicks people missed out on...for this one to be IT...people need to redefine "grails"  Last years space jams...that was a bonafide grail for most

but its theres not your  
let them do them move around

What's with this Eastbay line $#@#!%$$?? I wanted to cop and go to bed... now I wait 1 hour 16 min in line to see if they still there??

Back
Top Bottom