Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by UST23

do these release tonight online or tomorrow??? im so confused

How about you do some EASY research. It's not rocket science. All you have to do is go to one of the shoe websites.
i feel you about him not taking the time to do the easy research but it takes more time to give him a response like that then to simply tell him they come out at 12am est tonight

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

How about you do some EASY research. It's not rocket science. All you have to do is go to one of the shoe websites.
i feel you about him not taking the time to do the easy research but it takes more time to give him a response like that then to simply tell him they come out at 12am est tonight
True that. However, I'm not on a time constraint. I don't care how long it takes for anything to happen right now.
I did give him an answer. That's the problem, these kids want everything done for them. If he asks you to buy the shoes for him, will you do it simply because it's just as easy to tell him to buy them himself? 
Take your lazy hand and lift your finger and click, click, click. It takes more time to wait for a response than to READ anyway.

^
grin.gif
$170.80 ftl. Think I'll pass

Isn't this a shoe website?

It's one of the reasons people don't frequent this section of the board anymore, no one is helpful, most are full of themselves, doesn't help that the median age is probably south of 17.

Official threads w/ no dates
30t6p3b.gif

Probably eating turkey when these drop, if they are around I will scoop up a pair (Swoosh only).

i've got my 05's, but i REALLY wanted a pair of these to officially retire the 05's. unfortunately, my marriage is on that almost-divorce tip, so i can't shell out the cash to buy these. so guys, i have to live my flints-buying life vicariously through you guys. please post some good stories.

anyone know if the footlocker merry kicks-mas 30 off of a 100 dollar purchase off will work on these?

Im guessing not

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

anyone know if the footlocker merry kicks-mas 30 off of a 100 dollar purchase off will work on these?

Im guessing not
These will most likely be excluded.

Guys im in san diego for the next couplenights... spots where i can cop them? id appreciate that

Received my pair yesterday, and I take back when I said this has no 3M..
embarassed.gif

It has 3M but unnoticed (very little)
ohwell.gif
, I don't have any problems with my pair, but these should be an easy cop.. BIN 23 VIIs and Delorean Dunks will definitely over shadow these kicks

just waitin on doernbecher 3s..

I don't know how other cats handle the "Pressures" of all the sneakers droppin this holiday but I'm taking it one shoe at a time...
roll.gif

Can somebody PLEASE give a quick heads up on the sizing?

Do these fit like the 2005s/ CDPs? Is it safe to order the same size if you already own one of those pairs?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they will sell but not as well as people expected. remember this is black friday weekend, aside from a bunch of niketalkers, people are looking for deals this weekend, not paying retail for stuff. most people at malls early friday morning are shopping for sales and deals, not a $160 pair of shoes that you can't get any sort of discount on.
I hope this is true, because that all works for me! 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom