Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Ordered my size 10 on eastbay. Tired to reorder them using the free shipping code up got the timer.

Pretty easy cop on NDC.

Thanks to duke who posted the link.

Wish I would've known about the free shipping.

Seems like the way everyone is talking about online problems these were either a limited GR or that many damn people brought these. I gotta head to the mall in 4 hours and its snowing right now when it was 79 degrees last night, crazy %## thanksgiving. Good luck to everyone braving black friday like myself to get it.

Copped at my local mall. The line to FL was about 60-80 people deep...
eek.gif
When they opened the doors all HELL broke loose. People were running like Forrest Gump
laugh.gif
I got my pair though
pimp.gif
Definitely was NOT expecting that... CG XI's are gonna be ridiculous
sick.gif

I did not expect to see the Flints go that fast. I'm glad I got mines though. I wonder if the Altitudes and White/Reds will have the same turnout.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Copped at my local mall. The line to FL was about 60-80 people deep...
eek.gif
When they opened the doors all HELL broke loose. People were running like Forrest Gump
laugh.gif
I got my pair though
pimp.gif
Definitely was NOT expecting that... CG XI's are gonna be ridiculous
sick.gif

I hope for the CG XI's Im able to put them on hold
last year in Dallas I was able to do that at a mall thats wasn't expected to sell them so hopefully that will come though

otherwise the online release is going to be wild 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't want to wait in line either

Flints came out a few days ago here in Hong Kong with 10% off retail (~USD127):

R0013336.JPG

Wearing them as I type =D

anyone got a footlocker/eastbay order confirmation?
no email for me yet...
all mines says "STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"

!*@ hope it goes through!

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

anyone got a footlocker/eastbay order confirmation?
no email for me yet...
all mines says "STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"

!*@ hope it goes through!

Im waiting on conformation for the grade school sizes it was deducted from my account though check you bank account and see if the transaction has been accounted for

Originally Posted by STLZ

R0013336.JPG

Son please tell me you wore em already
alien.gif

Columbiana Mall was suppose to open at 12am an ended up opening at 11pm(COPPED AT 11:02)

Ended up getting them an hour earlier before release date(FIRST IN LINE)

NOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by STLZ

R0013336.JPG

Son please tell me you wore em already
alien.gif
Yessir, Flints on feet as we speak

There's nothing that irritates me more then people who "camp out, wait hours in line, sit in the freezing cold, go completely out of their way"... here's why, and I don't mean to sound like a hypocrit, because I have an obsession with J's too.
1-We live in 2010-2011 United States of America, these shoes are available any which way you turn your head if you look hard enough.
2-If there weren't so many creeps who sell and resell 1,000 pairs, maybe anyone could go into the shop and pick up their favorite shoe 12 hours or even 2 days possibly after release.
3-The quality is going down simply because there are more hypebeasts then there are true Jordan collectors. Why in the blue hell would Jordan Brand care to spend an extra $.50 on the kind of leather or extra feature that the previous version had, when you have a trillion people buying 10 pairs regardless? Hell, i'd make the shoe out of paper if that's the case.
4-I bought this shoe 2 weeks ago from a friend's shop, and now that release day is here I feel like I did something wrong and I need to buy another pair "JUST TO FIT IN!" I'm basically saying that i'm at fault for being a hypebeast sometimes, but damn people--we need to really check ourselves. I know noones listening and nothing i'm saying really matters, but for real all that camping garbage needs to stop. Reason I say this is because every month it's the same thing, and every month I get easy access to these shoes then hold them in my hand and shake my head in confusion how that shoe makes people go above and beyond. Love them, sure... buy them, ofcourse... make a big deal, fine.... but don't change the course of your life just to buy a shoe. If anything, it's feminine. Just my opinion, hope I don't have people bashing me... just needed to empty out my tank.

If anyone copped off Nike or Swoosh.com did anyone notice the description of the shoe is way off lol. It says that this is the shoe that MJ wore during the 'Final Shot' game against Utah, when in fact it was the XIV model he wore during that game. C'mon Nike you're slippin,..its not like eastbay screwed up the description or some other 3rd party retailer lol. Just thought I'd share.....Hope everyone had a great Turkey day
wink.gif

Got a order confimation email from FNL.com and im still waiting for eastbay.  Has anyone recieved confirmation email from Eastbay??

Back
Top Bottom