Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by trublu86

Got a order confimation email from FNL.com and im still waiting for eastbay.  Has anyone recieved confirmation email from Eastbay??

U should have told me u needed a pair

Co-sign BigEli500.

I swear dudes be so thirsty. Everybody be fronting like they don't like em than suddenly feel this urge to go buy 5-10 pairs thinkin they will sell for 200 or something. That re-selling %*%+ is dead. Let the real honest people buy the shoes they wanna wear. I will not buy any pairs of any one on NT or eBay because i want these thirsty, no-progressing, superficial $*$ dudes to suffer. I hope this ends up like the infared pack. Dudes stuck with duds..

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Got a order confimation email from FNL.com and im still waiting for eastbay.  Has anyone recieved confirmation email from Eastbay??

Bro, what up!! Alot of stuff happened last time you helped me out and I lost your number and everything but Im back now.  kinda had to chill on the kick game but I wanted these for sure.  How ya been?? send a PM

Good luck to all those who want a pair.

I LOVE this colorway, but I still got a VNDS and a DS pair of the 2005 retros so I'm passing on these.

Hope all who want them gets at least a pair.

^Tell me about...cats talkin about I rather sit on my 2005's blah, blah! Same cats were complain about the 2005's pods turning pink lol!

I got my order confirmation from eastbay.

You'll be excited to know your order was successfully received and we're processing it for you right now!

For your convenience, the items you selected are listed below with your order information. Count on receiving an additional email from us when your items ship.

Bro, what up!! Alot of stuff happened last time you helped me out and I lost your number and everything but Im back now.  kinda had to chill on the kick game but I wanted these for sure.  How ya been?? send a PM

just got home from te they still have some out there 

just got home from te they still have some out there 

HOH?? Im thinking of heading to North Park HOH and see whats up

(fist pumps) yes got my flints cofirmation from footlocker just now...thank god cause tomorrow atlanta is going to be a fking zoo...

Originally Posted by BigEli500

There's nothing that irritates me more then people who "camp out, wait hours in line, sit in the freezing cold, go completely out of their way"... here's why, and I don't mean to sound like a hypocrit, because I have an obsession with J's too.
1-We live in 2010-2011 United States of America, these shoes are available any which way you turn your head if you look hard enough.
2-If there weren't so many creeps who sell and resell 1,000 pairs, maybe anyone could go into the shop and pick up their favorite shoe 12 hours or even 2 days possibly after release.
3-The quality is going down simply because there are more hypebeasts then there are true Jordan collectors. Why in the blue hell would Jordan Brand care to spend an extra $.50 on the kind of leather or extra feature that the previous version had, when you have a trillion people buying 10 pairs regardless? Hell, i'd make the shoe out of paper if that's the case.
4-I bought this shoe 2 weeks ago from a friend's shop, and now that release day is here I feel like I did something wrong and I need to buy another pair "JUST TO FIT IN!" I'm basically saying that i'm at fault for being a hypebeast sometimes, but damn people--we need to really check ourselves. I know noones listening and nothing i'm saying really matters, but for real all that camping garbage needs to stop. Reason I say this is because every month it's the same thing, and every month I get easy access to these shoes then hold them in my hand and shake my head in confusion how that shoe makes people go above and beyond. Love them, sure... buy them, ofcourse... make a big deal, fine.... but don't change the course of your life just to buy a shoe. If anything, it's feminine. Just my opinion, hope I don't have people bashing me... just needed to empty out my tank.
^ It's nice to see that someone finally gets it. I have never camped out for a shoe, EVER. And I have some pretty good stuff. I used to work at Niketown and after seeing all these shoes, you don't go nuts over them like the average person. When you put it in perspective, it's not that serious. There are more important things in life. And succinctly, it comes down to, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

It just drives me crazy... I was just sitting here reading stuff people been writing and I thought to myself, "Why is it that people will camp for hours and even DAYS for a pair of Jordan's that probably don't even cost more then $3 to make, but won't camp out or wait in line for the newest release of a $20,000+ car?" Well, obviously it's because not everyone has $20,000+ to just dish out. Then I added to that, with the way Jordan Brand is going the price will eventually be in that $20,000 range for a pair of sneakers and there will still be a bunch of hypebeasts that will sit out and camp for it... rediculous.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

(fist pumps) yes got my flints cofirmation from footlocker just now...thank god cause tomorrow atlanta is going to be a fking zoo...

Ms Fee, wow how you been?? long time no see, I was going to text you the other day.

It just drives me crazy... I was just sitting here reading stuff people been writing and I thought to myself, "Why is it that people will camp for hours and even DAYS for a pair of Jordan's that probably don't even cost more then $3 to make, but won't camp out or wait in line for the newest release of a $20,000+ car?" Well, obviously it's because not everyone has $20,000+ to just dish out. Then I added to that, with the way Jordan Brand is going the price will eventually be in that $20,000 range for a pair of sneakers and there will still be a bunch of hypebeasts that will sit out and camp for it... rediculous.

You been smokin bruh
ohwell.gif

I don't smoke, and i'm not losing my mind. I don't mean to offend anyone, but for real guys it's starting to get out of hand. I'm just stirring up a convo, really... not trying to lecture anyone because noone listens anyways.

Well some cars have waiting list. When the Challenger first dropped thier was a list. Theres also a list to buy the new Chevy Volt. It's kinda like camping out, same concept, just you name camping out on a list.

Sucks for the people that were going to wait out this release. Can't wait til early next year they will be regretting.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You been smokin bruh
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

dude just compared a release of a car to a release of a shoe

I don't smoke, and i'm not losing my mind. I don't mean to offend anyone, but for real guys it's starting to get out of hand. I'm just stirring up a convo, really... not trying to lecture anyone because noone listens anyways.

^ I completely understand where you're coming from. It depends on how you look at it. As of today, I am happy with my collection. When people are still trying to build up what they want, they have this certain fervor to collect and when they are on the outside looking it, they get upset. I've been there, luckily for me I got a chance to work in a shoe store, but everyone doesn't get that chance.

^umm no. No regrets here bro. You dudes make shoes out to be something sacred. How many of y'all will regret buying 2-3 pairs only to sell them for cost price 2 months later because they're broke -_- hypebeast !%+ dudes. Y'all need a new hobby..

Originally Posted by beh235

^ I completely understand where you're coming from. It depends on how you look at it. As of today, I am happy with my collection. When people are still trying to build up what they want, they have this certain fervor to collect and when they are on the outside looking it, they get upset. I've been there, luckily for me I got a chance to work in a shoe store, but everyone doesn't get that chance.
I agree, I have actually bought over 6K this year in Jordan's.. or something like that. I'm a huge collector and have paid some rediculous prices for them. However, i'd rather pay triple the amount for a shoe I truely want, rather then to camp out in the freezing cold or change the pace of my life for a shoe. Call me crazy, but my pride won't allow me to do that.

Back
Top Bottom