Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

^ and you don't need to be here, you seem a little distraught / disgruntled about something, did you drop your turkey or something?

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

(fist pumps) yes got my flints cofirmation from footlocker just now...thank god cause tomorrow atlanta is going to be a fking zoo...

Ms Fee, wow how you been?? long time no see, I was going to text you the other day.

yeah came out of retirement for these but previously had not bought jordans in a yeat....christian louboutins are worth more to me these days
smile.gif
long time as well

Originally Posted by The7onius

(fist pumps) yes got my flints cofirmation from footlocker just now...thank god cause tomorrow atlanta is going to be a fking zoo...

Ms Fee, wow how you been?? long time no see, I was going to text you the other day.

yeah came out of retirement for these but previously had not bought jordans in a yeat....christian louboutins are worth more to me these days
smile.gif
long time as well

lol aiight, you picked up the Pre heat's too?

Shocked these sold out online.

I swear hypebeast are taking over. I had thought about selling my 2005's, and getting a pair of kicks I'd actually wear, but they weren't selling that high online, so I figured there wasn't a big demand. JB says they're going to retro them again and suddenly mad people all of a sudden want them. A year ago you could have had them for around $200. Oh well.

Congrats to all who got their pair.

No, although it probably seems that way. I was getting ready to go to bed 2 hours ago and I was talking to my fiance and she goes, "check and see if Finishline or Eastbay sold out of the Flints." So, I did... and, they were! So I just realized how crazy people really are about shoes in general. It's cool to want then, you should get them... but what most people don't understand is that those shoes are being sold to the same people, 100 pairs don't go to 100 different people.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

No, although it probably seems that way. I was getting ready to go to bed 2 hours ago and I was talking to my fiance and she goes, "check and see if Finishline or Eastbay sold out of the Flints." So, I did... and, they were! So I just realized how crazy people really are about shoes in general. It's cool to want then, you should get them... but what most people don't understand is that those shoes are being sold to the same people, 100 pairs don't go to 100 different people.
Finishline has a full run, I think you're exhausted or something, take a nap lil fella.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

^umm no. No regrets here bro. You dudes make shoes out to be something sacred. How many of y'all will regret buying 2-3 pairs only to sell them for cost price 2 months later because they're broke -_- hypebeast !%+ dudes. Y'all need a new hobby..

^ I didn't say anything about shoes being sacred. I was simply commenting on what he was saying along with my observation particularly over the last ten years of watching people line up for shoes. I personally don't see the point. I don't re-sell, and I don't believe in buying to re-sell. It's a dumb idea, but I don't knock those who do it, we are free to do what we want. I've always had the approach "it's only a shoe" and to this day, that's how I feel. I still buy what I like, and do I get excited for shoes when they release? Sure I do, but do I not pay a bill to buy sneakers? Absolutely not. Shoes cannot turn on your lights and you cannot eat a shoe for dinner, so that keeps it in perspective for me. And Eli, in my opinion, that is a LOT of money to spend on sneakers in one year, but to each his own. I'm just saying, coming from my POV, dude it's not worth it. Seems like people have the "gotta have it" syndrome when they see sneakers, they buy and don't think. I had that until I thought, "how much do I really like this sneaker?" Some buy because of how others talk about the shoe and some buy because it's what they like. You have to develop that mechanism when it comes to shoes because you end up wasting money on shoes you sometimes forget you have.

still surprised these sold out. haha. oh well, aint grail status for me.

guess the weak 3m wasnt much of a problem for most ppl.

copped em at the midnight launch about 15 min before midnight. footocker.  it was insane. EVERYONE sprinted to the doors. Jack boys were tryina get em too.

+%%%#! pic i took

i liked how eastbay and footlocker didnt crash some waited a hour to finish their orders.

better than crashing and not getting ones pair!

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i liked how eastbay and footlocker didnt crash some waited a hour to finish their orders.

better than crashing and not getting ones pair!

gotta see how that method works for next months releases 

How does this fit? Is it true to sz or is it a lil big like the 5 & 6? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by JN115

How does this fit? Is it true to sz or is it a lil big like the 5 & 6? Thanks in advance
+1

All I want to know is if they fit identical to the previous XIII retro's

Originally Posted by bence23

copped em at the midnight launch about 15 min before midnight. footocker.  it was insane. EVERYONE sprinted to the doors. Jack boys were tryina get em too.

+%%%#! pic i took
Nice cant wait to scoop my pair later...if i decide to go double on these will the pair i keep on ice yellow on the pods?

Some folks was complaining a few days ago about the quality these shoes had compared with previous 13s, but I put these side-by-side to my 08 cdp 13s and IMO these look better. The ankle cut is further back (comfort) and where the mesh comes up around the ankle is also higher than my cdps. Now as we all know these r not made to ball in anymore, but from jus looking at em, it's a better deal.

Sorry for the story just thought I'd share!!!!!

Originally Posted by badboy1188

Some folks was complaining a few days ago about the quality these shoes had compared with previous 13s, but I put these side-by-side to my 08 cdp 13s and IMO these look better. The ankle cut is further back (comfort) and where the mesh comes up around the ankle is also higher than my cdps. Now as we all know these r not made to ball in anymore, but from jus looking at em, it's a better deal.
Is the fit the same?

Back
Top Bottom