Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

My damn wife and her cousin insisted on dragging me along to see a movie and made me miss the initialcountdown at Eastbay. Now the damn timer keeps going up.

I'll only cop from there as I bought up a huge gift card 20% off to use on these releases that are excluded. There's no way I'm spending the $160+tax/shipping on these. $128 or nothing for me.

This kind of sucks. Now more people will flood NDC in the future.
laugh.gif

BIG THANKS to the homie that came through for me. I gladly appreciate it man.

MIKE.... no worries man. I typed in the same thing and it didnt work till I just put in XIII.

Originally Posted by playaproved

My damn wife and her cousin insisted on dragging me along to see a movie and made me miss the initialcountdown at Eastbay. Now the damn timer keeps going up.

I'll only cop from there as I bought up a huge gift card 20% off to use on these releases that are excluded. There's no way I'm spending the $160+tax/shipping on these. $128 or nothing for me.
my countdown was up for 10 hours...it wouldnt have mattered.  everyones timer is increasing.  i still think this is better than the past where we would all get through and get confirmations, then 2 days later find out they took many orders and cancel ours.

when did you cop the giftcard?  cause if i was the recent deal that ended on the 18th, you can use it till after 26 December.  I copped a $500 joint for next years releases

I'm planning to check back on eastbay in an hour or so. Doesn't seem like the shoes are going that fast, but the clock is just busted.
If I can get it from eastbay, I'll return the ndc one.

Originally Posted by glove72

playaproved wrote:

my countdown was up for 10 hours...it wouldnt have mattered.  everyones timer is increasing.  i still think this is better than the past where we would all get through and get confirmations, then 2 days later find out they took many orders and cancel ours.

when did you cop the giftcard?  cause if i was the recent deal that ended on the 18th, you can use it till after 26 December.  I copped a $500 joint for next years releases

Yeah, I know everyone's is fluctuating like crazy, but usually I get right through. It's all good. I copped giftcards last week, but I still have some from July or August to use too. Timer is definitely better than placing an order and having it canceled.

Yea, it was probably best to read the fine print on the Eastbay 20% off gift cards. It says you can't redeem the gift cards until after 12/26. That's kinda grimey that they did it like that in small print at the end.

My timer finally ended and I got through on Eastbay. Just can't justify paying the $175 for these after tax even as a Gold member.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Yea, it was probably best to read the fine print on the Eastbay 20% off gift cards. It says you can't redeem the gift cards until after 12/26. That's kinda grimey that they did it like that in small print at the end.

all good...i'm semi-retired like Brett Favre.  I will be copping the cool greys though.  But gift cards for next year will offset the costs of buying Js for my 2 year old.  Silly to pay full price for kicks he can only wear for 2-3 months.

Originally Posted by r00m112

My timer finally ended and I got through on Eastbay. Just can't justify paying the $175 for these after tax even as a Gold member.

so 175 was the total? suddenly dont feel too bad for coppin for 174 off NDC lol

Back
Top Bottom