Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Exactly, I went to the mall at about 8:30 copped and went to work shortly thereafter. I have 05 retros as well but wanted to cop another pair and didnt want to to pay 05 prices. Guy at the mall said he only had small sizes left, thank God i am a 8.5. 

I think they feel great, I'd probably give a zoom air unit a shot and see what the difference would feel like.

So Nike has hit a new low and no I'm not talking about quality, I was actually pleased with the quality of these Flints....

I walk in to the Niketown PORTLAND and ask to try a pair on, and they tell me I can't. They actually say Nike isn't letting anyone try on new Jordan releases from now on due to the chance of them creasing. The customers around me had the same look on their face as I; complete shock. I laughed and was like are you serious? The dude then asked the manager and made an exception, but as a loyal customer to Nike for years it was more than that, it was just an all around complete insult.

Got em and I love them. I'm class of 2002 (high school), these came out around freshman/sophomore year when life was a lot simpler and a pair of shoes meant so much more to me than they do today, brings back memories. Congrats to everyone who got a pair who feels the same way.
My thoughts on the 3M: At first sight I was a little bit disgruntled with the lack of 3M- wasn't a true retro of the original release and just another "retro +" model since the 3M really defines this colorway and was what made the shoe pop back in the 90's. But after a day or so of wearing them, I kinda welcome the lack of the 3M.....I'm 26 years old now, wear business suits Monday through Friday and try to maybe squeeze my Jordans on the weekend..... it goes without saying that my wardrobe is a lot more subtle than it was when I was in high school. When I look at the 2010 retro, the blue/flint grey white colorway that made this shoe such a great casual wear Jordan is still there, I think no other Jordan looks better with denim.....and I love the fact that the lack of 3M doesn't make me look 15 years old anymore. Don't get me wrong I still got love for the 3M and honestly the nostalgic factor is kinda lost with the lack of 3M, but at this stage of my life I like the shoe better as is.....*shrug*.

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

So Nike has hit a new low and no I'm not talking about quality, I was actually pleased with the quality of these Flints....

I walk in to the Niketown PORTLAND and ask to try a pair on, and they tell me I can't. They actually say Nike isn't letting anyone try on new Jordan releases from now on due to the chance of them creasing. The customers around me had the same look on their face as I; complete shock. I laughed and was like are you serious? The dude then asked the manager and made an exception, but as a loyal customer to Nike for years it was more than that, it was just an all around complete insult.

thats how my local footlocker is too
30t6p3b.gif

c'mon guys, i know somebody can give me a comparison on how these fit compared to 2005's?

same, 1/2 size bigger, what?

Went to a few malls in So Cal Friday and Saturday and pretty much every strore said they sold out....
Got lucky late this evening and found a store that had 2 pairs left and one was my size....

This is one of the best colorways 3m or not......

man am i pissed, was at the old folk house for thanksgiving with no internet access or phone signal. got home in the am and only sizes left were 15-18 and they ended up selling out in the city. any word on ndc possibly restocking at some point?

zapatohead408 wrote:
Naw, from foot locker in eastridge.
I heard the manager and assistent manager at oakridge Finish line got fired

NO WAY ... LMAO... Man, thats what they get. What goes around, comes around. What they get fired for??? That store was going WAY DOWN. Hella rude employees. Do you know if they still have the same DM??? I know they was homies so I didnt see that store manager getting fired, but you never know.

and man.... just put your mack down and game them female employees at that FTL and make them take back your shoes.... 

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by The7onius

Got my shipping confirmation, On to the Cool Greys.
wrong thread son
alien.gif

How is this the wrong thread? 
alien.gif
alien.gif

Cool Greys has its own topic section
indifferent.gif
 i believe this one is for the Flint XIIIs
alien.gif

Yo he's not saying that he got shipping confirmation on da cool grays, he's saying he got shipping confirmation for da flints, and now he's ready to cop the cool grays. You should really look over someones post before you comment on it, u made an @ss out of ur self.

lol, that's exactly what  I meant, got my shipping confirmation for my Flints, now on to the Cool Greys, I guess you wanted to look cool for the minute edunpeal, no harm done.

damn I went trips on this release...found 2 sleeper spots in socal that had my size left and I still feel like I need more and I have the originals and the 05 retro.....lol prolly going to change my user name to lovethe13 lol definitely my favorite shoe....the playoffs white reds and the altitudes will be tripped up too.....loving the 13s this year...IMO sole is too blue on the xi and prollly will not be copping...

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

The7onius wrote:
rauls054 wrote:
zapatohead408 wrote:
so My cousin bought a size 12 for her boyfriend. He doesn't like them so she went back and tried to return them.
The manager said that they're not allowed to issue returns, store credit, or anything else on JB retros.
I know thats not right so Ima have to go and argue with him tomorrow. Dont feel like fighting too much,
So does anyone know a way to just force him to return them?
any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
i know some footactions wear i live.if you buy retros they wont let you return them unless theres something defective on the shoes.wich i think is bs they should let u return them if he doesnt whant them
mad.gif

I'm sure someones looking for that size, sell it for retail.

What store did she cop them from??? and it better not be that LAMEASSSSSSSSS FINISH LINE IN OAKRIDGE MALL.

Naw, from foot locker in eastridge.
I heard the manager and assistent manager at oakridge Finish line got fired

I was working at finishline last year and I have a little insight. A lot of times the store is trying to make budget or sell out of the jays as quickly as possible to make sure they make day and set themselves up for more pairs of the better releases. Usually they can take a return a few days later because they want to just at least show their allotment has been liquidated the first few days. If you return is urgent...ask for a manager FIRST then if after showing your product they deny your return for some made up reason, call customer service IN-STORE usually after explaining the situation CC will either call the store and ask why they denied return policy and or notify their DSM at that time who usually will force a return on your part...a little bit of a process, but that's how its done. Make sure shoe's are DS (so if he tried them on on a dirty floor then dust the outsole off) for best results as this is a within policy reason to deny returns. Hope it works out for you.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

Got em and I love them. I'm class of 2002 (high school), these came out around freshman/sophomore year when life was a lot simpler and a pair of shoes meant so much more to me than they do today, brings back memories. Congrats to everyone who got a pair who feels the same way.
My thoughts on the 3M: At first sight I was a little bit disgruntled with the lack of 3M- wasn't a true retro of the original release and just another "retro +" model since the 3M really defines this colorway and was what made the shoe pop back in the 90's. But after a day or so of wearing them, I kinda welcome the lack of the 3M.....I'm 26 years old now, wear business suits Monday through Friday and try to maybe squeeze my Jordans on the weekend..... it goes without saying that my wardrobe is a lot more subtle than it was when I was in high school. When I look at the 2010 retro, the blue/flint grey white colorway that made this shoe such a great casual wear Jordan is still there, I think no other Jordan looks better with denim.....and I love the fact that the lack of 3M doesn't make me look 15 years old anymore. Don't get me wrong I still got love for the 3M and honestly the nostalgic factor is kinda lost with the lack of 3M, but at this stage of my life I like the shoe better as is.....*shrug*.
well said sir 

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

well said sir 
I'm 22 and I concur, dudes in here are dying because JB skipped the 3m but for me I don't care becauseI honestly just want a White/ Grey an d Blue Jordan (outside of my True Blues) that problem is now solved.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the flints were my first pair of jordans, my boy gave them to me when the 14's came out. i was around 10 and even though those flints were BEEEEAT i was just so amped to have some Jordans
pimp.gif
so you already know i had to get these since i missed out on the 05 release.

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

REALLY!!! they're that FULL!! hmm?
devil.gif
 That's a load of c -ar -p, I haven't really been buying in stores for a while but... just doesn't make any sense!!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

^^
So many people in this this thread preached how these would not sell out and sit for weeks.
That is why you never listen to a NT'er's claims of availability.

they didn't sell out though
indifferent.gif
You freaking moron, of course they won't sell out everywhere.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jesus!!

Jesus%20Christ%20Thumbs%20up.jpg

I didn't know Memorial City Mall in Houston allowed sneakers store to open at midnight. Must of been a Black Friday only event. I went there at 5:00AM and the Flints were gone in every single spot.

^^^conformist^^^ the 3m not there proly cuz it cost to much. smh at subtle look, if you wanna have a subtle wordrobe stop wearing jordans. most jordans are supposed to stand out as do the xiii's w/ or w/ out the 3m. c'mon dude dont justify why you choose to get them anyway based on your initial reaction.

I was very happy with my flints like many my only complaint was the lack of strong 3m. Overall I was satisfied............Then I found DS OG Black/True Red XIIIs for $215 shipped. So I just returned the Flints lol.

Back
Top Bottom