Air Jordan XIV Retro - 'Last Shot' - CONFIRMED - December 2011

still have my 05s and would take them over this version anyday. I hate that red on the back.

These will be copped. Was too little for the OG's, and slept on the 05's.
With the Concords and other potential shoes (DB/BIN/other numbered jordans) coming out around that time, I won't be surprised if they stay on shelves and get discounted.

Can someone answer this, I had the 05 last shots and I don't think I really felt the zoom air on the bottom like a bouncy feel like the FP line had. Did the 99 Last Shots have the "bouncy'' zoom air feel to them, or they felt exactly the same as the 05's?

I'll get a pair to plau ball in occasionally. I'm just not copping on RD since they release just six days before the Concords.I'd rather use the money for an extra pair of Concords. I'll probaly get these In January or February of 2012.

Originally Posted by FDUB

Can someone answer this, I had the 05 last shots and I don't think I really felt the zoom air on the bottom like a bouncy feel like the FP line had. Did the 99 Last Shots have the "bouncy'' zoom air feel to them, or they felt exactly the same as the 05's?

The original XIVs had more of a "low ride bounce" from what I remember, the 05s just have this low profile "just there" cushion to me. I can tell something's there but not like the originals.
And also to the person that said the 05s didn't have metal lace tips, they did. The 05s weren't bad overall, the tongue was a little longer than I remembered on the OG but it's not like the OG didn't have a stupid long tongue as it is. And also they did have metal lace tips.

I'm definitely not paying retail on these, I may miss out potentially but I still have my 05s so I'm not TOO pressed(but I would like to replace them)

Its amazing what the little bit of yellow does for this shoe. Cant look at them without thinking Ferrari

coppin

even though these have that @#$%^& ashy suede these are one of my faves

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these are gonna sit for a LONNNNG time.

Counting on that. These will be lost among all of the retro's coming out in December and January. Will wait for them to go on sale or hit outlets.

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Passing on these, anything above the number 13 is a automatic pass.

My sentiments exactly. 

seriously ? idk to me the 14's, 16's , 17's & Stealth 20's all are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

the og last shot xiv's from 99 was one of the best shoes I ever played bball in. I still have a DS pair from 99. I'd rather spend another $60.00 or $70.00 and buy another pair of og last shots before I bought these. Both these & the 05 retro are trash imo.
can you explain why the 05 retro is trash?
"Cuz they're not OG"...lol. I had the '05s, and they weren't too bad compared to the OGs I had. I actually balled in mine for a while too.
I had the OG XIV in white/black-red and the 2005 XIV retro black/red and i must say the retro isn't bad done.
Sure the suede looks too hairy compared to the OGs nubuck-like Suede and the metal clips were definetly cooler,

But the shoe itself (fiiting and feel) were absolutely identical which you cannot say for the XI, XII or XIII retros!

The longer tongue of the retro is actually better. I remember how often the tongue on my OGs were slippind to the sides

very often which happened frequently. 

I remember the first time these Retroed like it was 2 years ago.

I'm looking forward to all the armchair experts claiming these aren't a patch on the OGs, when the OGs were nothing amazing quality wise to start off with.

the og last shot xiv's from 99 was one of the best shoes I ever played bball in. I still have a DS pair from 99. I'd rather spend another $60.00 or $70.00 and buy another pair of og last shots before I bought these. Both these & the 05 retro are trash imo.
can you explain why the 05 retro is trash?
t

They just were imo.  The tongue was longer, no metal tips on the laces, and that suede was horrible.

So that's a no then?

it's been so long that i can't remember what the OG's looked like. i think the 05's look pretty good, too. i was more than satisfied w/ them, and also w/ them being one of the most rugged jordan's to-date (like the 12's).

still got my ds 05 retro

Work out in my pair almost daily... Gotta admit these things are tanks u might as well start rocking em

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

still got my ds 05 retro

Work out in my pair almost daily... Gotta admit these things are tanks u might as well start rocking em
Same here. I balled in mine for 2 years and they held up really well.

these will be in the shadow of the hype of the concords so i wouldnt be suprised to see these in outlets for a lot cheaper

Back
Top Bottom