Air Jordan XIV Retro - 'Last Shot' - CONFIRMED - December 2011

I have the CDP XIVs, but have never worn them. Can anyone confirm if the retro XIVs peel like the OGs. My midsoles were absolutely shot rather quickly which makes me hesitant to jump on these when I'm gonna double up on BC3s and concords, and have Xs, XIIs, and IVs next year that are must buys.

Originally Posted by thefreshveggies

Originally Posted by ATXALLSTAR

I dont really like the 14s but I might buy the last shots.
You gotta buy these, the 'Last Shot' is your avatar homie
roll.gif

Trappedintime
the retros were made better than the ogs. I had the Oxidized greens and the Carolina lows and the shark teeth started peeling after a few wears. I have worn 6 different pairs of retros and none have had that problem including the white green pair which is one of my beaters and I have worn 200+ times in everything from a blizzard to the beach.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these are gonna sit for a LONNNNG time.
I have a feeling that they will. They sat for a while in 2005 for where I live (Long Island, NY). I think that they did not sell as quickly due to the White/Black/Red Dub Zeros which came out around the same time. The reason that I feel that they will sit longer than the ones in 2005 is because of the concord release and those who have the 2005's in great condition might pass. If I do cop, it will be after release date because after at least 15 wears, they are still in excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom