Air Jordan XIV Retro - 'Last Shot' - CONFIRMED - December 2011

Finally some detailed pics....

I was hoping that they would go back to the smooth suede finish like the OG's, and it appears they did 
eek.gif

b_1313148909_979.jpg

b_1313149309_632.jpg

b_1313149310_445.jpg

b_1313149385_992.jpg

b_1313148909_510.jpg

These and the Indiglos are my fave 14's of all-time, so these are a must.  

just opened my box with retroes in it after about a year... still look great so these are a pass for me

THE NEW PICS HAVE TURNED THESE INTO A MUST COP. SMOOTH NUBUCK FINISH AND THE CORRECT COLORBLOCKING.

DAMN, I'M TOO MUCH OF A SUCKER FOR OG COLORWAYS.

SHOULD BE AN EASY COP LIKE THE WHITE/RED 13'S LAST YEAR.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE NEW PICS HAVE TURNED THESE INTO A MUST COP. SMOOTH NUBUCK FINISH AND THE CORRECT COLORBLOCKING.

DAMN, I'M TOO MUCH OF A SUCKER FOR OG COLORWAYS.

SHOULD BE AN EASY COP LIKE THE WHITE/RED 13'S LAST YEAR.
Yeah, new pics have me sold as well! Lol ... Fortunately this will def be an easy cop.

wish these weren't going to be released 6 days before the xis, going to make it hard to resist buying them, even though i need the money for the concords

I don't kno how ppl dnt like these kicks. Every time I see them in the street, they break my neck

Why does JB feel the need to alter a shoe?? The XIV in white and the inside of the shoe? 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Why does JB feel the need to alter a shoe?? The XIV in white and the inside of the shoe? 

Because, they always do.  I'll take that minor detail over something pretty obvious, like the red mesh at the heel, that would have thrown the whole shoe off. 

I remember when these first came out they stirred up a lot of commotion and people we're getting shot here in northern california over them because of the similarities the shoes shared with a northern california gang. Never been a fan of 14s tho so easy pass for me.

....is this for everyone that just started wearing jordans? I swear these came out like 2 years ago

happy.gif
 More pics.  
Only thing I didn't like is how they changed the sockliner, but they are still a go for me.  I trashed my 2005's, and these are up to par because the smooth suede reminds me of the OG's. 

Back
Top Bottom