Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

It was rumored as such from the first mention of it. Rip even posted a pic of it to his IG story...which gave it some legs

This release is pretty quiet No unboxing reviews or Official images got me thinking another 2012 quick strike release

Have always loved this colorway most of all the 14s but I don't know that I'm pulling the trigger at retail.

Paid retail for Last Shots and haven't regretted it one bit.

I actually like the red on this retro it’s alil brighter than that dull metallic red. I never had the OGs but was the red brighter? From pics that’s what it look like atlease

Have always loved this colorway most of all the 14s but I don't know that I'm pulling the trigger at retail.

Paid retail for Last Shots and haven't regretted it one bit.
last shots are my favorite og 14 cw but these come in a strong second but I’m not pressed to pay retail for these either may let them sit for a while before picking up.

He wore them for the imax movie “Jordan to the Max” from 2000 (filmed in 99)

michael-jordan.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Man that movie was FIRE i remember seeing it as a kid in IMAX

I have a gift card that will bring these to $170.00. $150.00 would be nice but not waiting for a disco.

Will buy since they are one of my favorite shoes of freshman year of high school.

I think I got a $20 off VIP at foot locker. Highly unlikely these will be a QS. No 14’s have been, I don’t think.

Will buy since they are one of my favorite shoes of freshman year of high school.

I think I got a $20 off VIP at foot locker. Highly unlikely these will be a QS. No 14’s have been, I don’t think.
I swear I thought the laney 14s was a QS release not sure tho

Not copping these for over 100. They somehow managed to banana toe the xiv in previous releases. Not sure if they did it to last shots

Back
Top Bottom