Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

5E19FDEF-2696-4440-84B5-6C673AEA5CC6.jpeg

^ it did come out of left field as a P.E at first then last minute change to a regular og retro maybe they still figuring out how they trying to market the shoe P.E or non P.E

^ it did come out of left field as a P.E at first then last minute change to a regular og retro maybe they still figuring out how they trying to market the shoe P.E or non P.E
That’s crazy man they should just leave it be no marketing we all know what the shoe is but tbh I’m excited I can’t wait for this release I wanted them back in high school 2012 but they sold out I think the quick strike tag had a lot to do with it

I don’t really see anything wrong with the shade of red. Maybe it doesn’t have the right finish but that also may just be due to lighting. I don’t remember being able see the metallic finish in photos. Gotta see them in person. Can’t make judgements about the finish based on a dim lit picture in a stock room is my point.

that red is disappointing smh...and i usually don't complain about this minute details :smh:

that right kind of red is important for this 14's. similar to how the right shade of infrared 6's is vital to it's line.

Wholesale%20Mens%20Popular%20Air%20Jordan%2014%20Retro%20Candy%20Cane%20White%20Varsity%20Red-Black%20Online%20-%20NR14304%20UK%204094_2.jpg

b4860459-b41d-4ee7-8502-5c8a1ccf32f6-jpeg.2303719

How can you tell quality by the photo just curios
I'm only referring to the tumbled leather areas where the ribbing is. I can tell because the tumbled texture looks too uniform, like it's pressed on.

Look at these OGs below. See how the tumbled look is softer and less defined?

blk-red3.JPG

The lesser quality stuff is stiff and does't tumble as well. Its like the difference between a wrinkled shirt and a piece of paper that was balled up.

Two more examples. The leather is tumbled, but it has a softer look because the leather is softer.

wht-red8.JPG

wht-red-blk5.JPG

Last edited:
Per the Sole Collector website today.

"UPDATE (03/20): Despite Rip Hamilton notably rocking the "Candy Cane" Air Jordan 14 to capture the 1999 NCAA Championship with the Uconn Huskies, a sources has confirmed to Sole Collector that the upcoming retro of the popular colorway will have no official ties to the retired player."
For you guys that’s asking for insoles, I guess you missed this earlier

Back
Top Bottom