Air Jordan XV SE (PIX)

this colorway looks really dope
the shoe as a whole is not that bad either. i might have to cop once they go on sale

Wow, the resemblence is on point, but OG XV's>these
ohwell.gif
I also see some Jeters in these
sick.gif
, but overall they are not bad.

Thanks for the pics, heat
pimp.gif
!!!

Not bad..... they went overboard with all the lettering/numbering though.

Would cop.... but at $125 I expect the cushioning/fit on these to be a little basic.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

can anyone tell me what SE stands for????? thanks ahead of time.

Special Edition??

That's my guess, but I never kept up with "SEs."

What is the point of them shoes.... ppl didnt care for the XV's that much to start with and now they come out with this ugly ssssssshhhhhh.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

can anyone tell me what SE stands for????? thanks ahead of time.

Special Edition??

That's my guess, but I never kept up with "SEs."

thanks. yeah, makes sense now. i never kept up with SEs either. this one's not too bad though...but i can't see myself buying it.

[stephen a. smith] That is horrible [/stephen a. smith]
Another useless Frankenstein sneaker from JB.

smh.gif
@ the white piping

Great job with the pics.

I can appreciate the attempt to make a functional basketball shoe out of the Jordan XV, which was only loosely based on the human foot and appears to have beenlasted around an old iron.
iron.jpg

Problem is, they already made that shoe back in 2001: the Jordan Camp.

nikecamp23.jpg

That's one of the best outdoor hoop shoes I've ever played in.

The XVSE isn't a bad design, though the contrast piping makes this colorway look cheap, but I don't even see the market for this shoe. What's thepitch for this: let's take arguably the most unpopular Jordan retro of all time, the only jordan retro they didn't even have the confidence to sell toretailers, and make a nu retro out of it?

There are kids out there who'll buy anything with a jumpman on it, but the dedicated collector will have no love for it and the ball player will probablyfind a better value in a dedicated hoop shoe elsewhere.

I like 'em. JB is bringing the heat with the $125 Js. The 12.5 Teams were crack, and now these are too.

Back
Top Bottom