Air Jordan XV SE (PIX)

Those aren't fresh. Maybe another color would make those look better but for right now they are not exciting.

Yeah, I would have to agree with the other people that this shoe definitely took some cues from the XX2's. That's the first thing that popped in mymind when I first saw the pictures. I think I'll just have to see these in person first before judging, but the styling is decent.

Those are nice. Pretty much the whole shoe looks like a somewhat inspiration XX2. But to me the OG XVs are always better than these XV SEs. Can't waitto see them in person.

Worryingly actually feeling them but am slightly put off by that great big XV at the toe

JB once again hitting people over the head to make a point

dem thangs look fway
happy.gif
....but damn
ohwell.gif
the bottom shouldn't have been white it get dirty fast
grin.gif

if these had been the shoe released 8 years ago, the 15 today wouldn't be considered far and away the worst jay of all time. it'd still be in thebottom 3 though

Looks like an excellent hoop shoe, I look forward too getting it, XV always had a sharp appeal to it, fast, stealthy, I really like them.

I loved the first XV, and now there's a better XV.
Eek, time to cop cop cop. No Flint colorway = failure though.

The more i see of these....... the less i like them.

Ugly or not, success or not, the XV is the shoe that was released all those years ago. JB can't change that.

ifi have to pay $125ish for these then there has to be way more substance...way to simple...not feeling them at all

Back
Top Bottom