Air Jordan XV SE (PIX)

I like these and $125 isn't THAT bad it just depends on what the Countdown is looking like that month...other colors wouldn't hurt either...

EDIT- Thanks for ALL the pics heat
happy.gif

You're Welcome Fellas!!!

08's gonna be one crazy year!!!

Thanx for the additional pic NTinfomatic!

i like how everyone is comparing these to the wades..you ever think maybe the wades are copying the Jays?

Thanks for the pics, guys. The black are nice, but I saw samples of teh white/gold....my favorite colorway by far.

04/12/2008 Air Jordan XV Retro SE
317112-007 Black/Metallic Silver/Varsity Red/White
$125

Last I heard, this was the release for the white/gold. The black was supposed to release in June. Did they get flipped?

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

OG XVs are way better than these XV SEs

I knew this statement would start popping up. That's cool if it's your opinion but the XV is the most hated shoe on here, just kinda funny.

Hey this shoe is sweet and if it actually was the XV back in 2000, it would be held in a much higher regard. Good design.

Thanks Heat. I just dont like these. They dont look refined. It looks like a shoe in the middle of the design process and the og XV is the end product. OGXV>>>>>SE XV. Why put the se label on the shoe? We all know what it is. It seems to me that most people didnt like the tongue on the og XV. Sowhy not just make the og xv with a tongue that does not stick out? This is a real horrible shoe. Looks incomplete.

The XV SE was designed to improve on things the OG XV did not have as far as looks and performance.

Back
Top Bottom