dsc08051yg4.jpg

dsc08054gn2.jpg

dsc08059dx5.jpg

dsc08060ja1.jpg

dsc08064ci7.jpg

dsc08068cp1.jpg

dsc08072su9.jpg

dsc08075vn4.jpg

Looks like a trunner. They're missing a few chromosomes.

Props on pics.

O.K., now these I like.

So far, this is the XXIII I'll be getting.

And no, I don't get Jordans just to say I have them.

I actually don't like the VIIIs, which is why I have zero pair. And I don't like the XXIs or XXIIs, either, and I don't have a pair of either ofthose.

I only buy them if I like them. And from the looks of all of the XXIIIs I had seen so far, I wasn't go to have a XXIII. And that was fine with me.

But these? These I like.
pimp.gif

I love white/red shoes just as much as I love white/navy, so I'll wait to see what those white/red lows look like before deciding on which one to get. Whoknows, maybe I'll get both, which would be the first Air Jordan I've had multiple colorways of since the XVIIs (lightnings + white/red + mules).

P.S. Thanks for the pics, bro!
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

One of the better XX3s. Besides the White balck reds, this is the only other pair I might get.

Damn..I actually REALLY like that moccassin like stitching around the shoe...ill...

Ne Marque Pas..Does that just mean Non-Marking?..Or something else?... *Edit* Just looked it up...

great pics...

but really not feeling the moccasin aspect. just plain odd for a JB athletic shoe.

is the matching gear gonna have tassles?
native_dance.jpg

Now these, I actually really like. Much better than the mid version. If this shoe had a little higher cut, it would serve much better than it'spredecessor. The color blocking makes sense, and it is void of that atrocious toebox!! IMO, still doesn't qualify as XX3 worthy, but still a nice shoe. Ilove the stitching on this one and the clean toe. I really appreciate the Native American inspiration, and I think it was tastefully and cleverly interpreted.I just don't think it was fitting for the last numbered Air Jordan, for any other number it would have been great, I just don't see the correlationhere. I quit buying Jordan's a long time ago, but I still love the legacy...hate to see it end up like this. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom